Elizabeth minions bug? 1000 hp minions

Elizabeth’s minions seem to be getting health boost from temporary hp and minions on her.image

1 Like

it’s weird yes but ultimately the Spider Fiends don’t matter what their HP is as they can’t get removed by any means other than either:

a) achieving the requisite quantity of healing

or

b) being displaced by more minions

1 Like

tested her in raids, now understand how she works. HP of her fiends is a % of the enemy HP she latches on to rather than Elizabeth’s HP.

5 Likes

I watched a lot of elizabeth videos and in none of them I could appreciate the -x% of mana. it is a mistake it is assumed that every turn that a hero spends with a demon her mana should decreaseThanks for the explanation, however I still can’t see how it works well
For each minion it should be -24% of mana in the generation but I do not feel that it works when I watch videos of its use.
they honestly ruined what could be an excellent hero

The fiends affect mana generation rate. Mana will increase more slowly than usual, but will not actually be directly reduced, as happens with Guinevere or Leonidas etc.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation, however I still can’t see how it works well
For each minion it should be -24% of mana in the generation but I do not feel that it works when I watch videos of its use.
they honestly ruined what could be an excellent hero

The mana debuff doesn’t stack. One, two, or three gives -24%.

Anything else would be crazy OP. They would have reduced the mana debuff to 8% if that’s what was intended.

2 Likes

And those others on the card clearly say that each demon will reduce by 24% sister if the enemy has three demons, you cough each demon should reduce 24 sister that is fair or it is not something else but the card clearly says something else than what the Hero does

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.