Elizabeth Bug?

Hi! I just noticed a „thing“ with the fiends of Elizabeth. In the following screenshot I show you my Milena after cleansing her from one of the fiends by Ariel and she still has the mana ailment on her - now without a fiend. As it‘s my turn, the next three tiles give 24% less mana, than it should. Can you confirm this as a bug? If I read it correctly, the ailment should end the moment, the fiend is destroyed. Furthermore she should have gotten the mana bonus from Ariel, which didn‘t appear, too.

3 Likes

Hello?! Anybody there? :slight_smile: @Petri could you or someone else please check? Thanks!

1 Like

Hm? Deffo a bug? That ailment should’ve died with the fiend.

2 Likes

Two weeks and still no feedback…

1 Like

Did this happen only once or did you notice this another time after?

It happens every now and then, but I‘m sure it‘s not supposed to happen.

1 Like

But I think the screenshot I took speaks for itself. There is no fiend remaining.

Surely there is something strange…
Who was the fifth hero on opponents team?

Maybe you should flag your own post (starting post) so moderators see it and can forward to staff…

Is it away in the next round?
Probably just a grafic problem, there are some symbols which stay until the next round although the thing producing them is already gone. Normally they don’t influence your hero.
Would be nice if you could test it, if the symbol influence your mana gain.

Edit

Here is something similar, the hero casting the effect is dead, but the symbol stays, but doesn’t influence the hero.

1 Like

It was Morel:

1 Like

You have C-Kadilen on the other team. She’s a sorcerer which drops mana generation and uses the same icon. Maybe you go smacked by her?

No. It specifically states fiend presence and undispellable, so it definitely is Elizabeth. It is a weird bug.

2 Likes

Ah yea, you’re right. Must have missed it.

Good morning,

I don’t know if that is the case, but I had the feeling that the tiles did not give the same amount of mana as if there were no ailments. Even if the ailment died, there is still a graphic bug.

Thanks!

1 Like

@Petri @Saanzi
ask for your attention! It is bug and i have video proofs. Hannah’s fiends have similar bug!

1 Like

@Patrick09 Could you submit a new support request, so we can investigate this in more detail? Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ingame? Sorry, but I can‘t find it. :man_shrugging: Under „Options/Support/Support“ there are a lot of possible error/bug descriptions, but there seems to be no way to open a new ticket?! If you choose „contact“, you end up at the support bot, which lead you back to the description part.

1 Like

@Patrick09 when you are at the support bot, in the end there is a button with new request…

1 Like

Nothing. It does not work. They want your e-mail address and then something like „Thank you. We‘ll get back to you as soon as possible …“ (Sorry it’s in German) But at this point I couldn‘t even describe the problem… Ridiculous.

1 Like

strange…
maybe it’s the new bot system @ferg noted today in another thread, maybe he can help? ^^

Edit: This is what I meant:

Double charged, lost items, treated like a scammer - Bugs & Issues - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum (smallgiantgames.com)

1 Like