Elizabeth Balance Discussion ⚖️

That’s not how it works in reality though

175% damage to all ends up being quite low 230-280 range) due to the damage formula. So from your 1500 health you now have 1250ish

The 450 health damage you talk about is not damage either but a reduction in your ability to heal by 450hp due to the spider. If you have time to heal that away before getting hit you probably end up without a spider and similar health to before

Unless you can’t get your heal off or the Def team keeps hitting you down to a low level where the heal isn’t enough to survive it isn’t an issue and in that case the Def team is already very good anyway.

3 Likes

Everyone does know that the TOP defenses you see on the boards aren’t there because it’s an insanely strong, unbeatable defense right? They get up there and just stay online so they can’t be raided. The second they are off they drop.

1 Like

That’s got zero to do with Elizabeth what’s your point?

Because people use the fact that she has appeared on a handful of players defenses at the top of the chart to claim she is over powered, when she really isn’t and is pretty easy to beat.

Just because you once fought with a full level Elizabeth with 20 emblems and you lost, you immediately want her to be a nerfed? Do you have a basic knowledge of this game? Elizabeth is a well-balanced hero, average mana speed, no huge direct damage, and spiders can be eliminated with ordinary healing from any healer. I am sick of such discussions and crying of players who do not have basic knowledge of the game. In this as in any other game there must be weak, average and good heroes. Krampus and Black Knight are stronger than Elizabeth. I agree that there should be discussions about every hero but a topic like nerf this hero should be removed immediately, they are toxic and create a negative atmosphere in the game and the players in general. Many of the players were whining about Gravemaker, Finley and many other heroes, why is no one mentioning them now? They were never nerfed! Constantly new heroes appear in the game and they make the balance in the game. I’m against nerfing any hero! A big mistake was nerfing Telluria and Vela, the old Telluria and Vela would now make this game even more interesting, people will have a lot of formations. We can not always win, sometimes it depends on the board, I won, an opponent with 4700 power and my team was a full level 4* team, just for challenge and fun I used a 4* team. And in this poll there is a vote almost 70% of the players think that Elizabeth is a well-balanced hero! Some members of our alliance have spent more than 300$ for the first round of Season 4 and now just because you do not want to be a strategist, E&P should make Elizabeth S4 hero the same as Elena S1 hero that anyone can get from a training camp. I think you do not know what you are talking about, this is ridiculous and toxic. STOP nerfing any hero! SG can make buffs but not a nerfs. Buffing makes all players happy, nerfing makes toxicity and disappointment for many players.

8 Likes

See also

I quietly confident that if people stopped arguing against nerf threads, they’d just quickly die rather than become sprawling detritus.

Unfortunately, when we close down nerf threads people then start ranting about free speech and censorship…

The middle ground is to have a dedicated thread for balance changes and then hope people just ignore it :wink:

4 Likes

I think it would be even better if a thread like “let’s share our ideas of the best way to beat a new hero” was created instead of a nerfing topic. Maybe, in this case, instead of focusing on negative aspects, we could help each other, generating positive messages. Obviously, there’d be people who would tell: that sounds good, but I don’t have this hero to or another to face him/ her. That would be the clue, finding solutions with the roster that each of us have.

PS: Maybe I’ve written a big nonsense. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That’s a cracking idea but should be part of the normal discussion thread which already exists.

Edit

You know what, I might start a series on it. Hmmm brain ticking

6 Likes

I already offered the original poster and any other player a chance to help make good teams to counter Elizabeth. Not one person was interested. Do they really want to learn to be successful against her or just crying for the nerf?

2 Likes

Gacha!.. I mean, gotcha! Sorry…

Tell me about it.

When I played, I invested all my FTP luck in Telly only to see her fade away into nonsense and ridicule.

When I say all my FTP luck, I’m talking no HOTM or event hero for a whole year (2019) until March 2020 from memory…

So even when the 1% ends up in your favour, well, they will use their catch all clause to make the game balanced again and make it all pointless.

Don’t get me wrong. Game balance IS a legit concern, but nerfing stats or powers after release of a hero totally defeats the purpose of chasing particular heroes with your time or money - another reason why this game is a farce

2 Likes

I have Elizabeth upto 4/45 and have played with it and against it also.
On Attack, it’s a nice Hero to have and one has to fire it at the correct time to max its usage.

On defence, I don’t think it’s too much of a concern. It’s good, but not as OP as is being portrayed over here. You just have to plan your attack team appropriately, which one has to do any which ways. A good healer negates it very effectively.

Yeah, if the Hero would have been fast then it would be a different story altogether.

3 Likes

Elizabeth is not problem. Does she need a nerf… NO…

Rise up to the challenge or SKIP HER.

players need to stop trying to get good hero’s nerfed.

1 Like

No, is not true because the first 100 actually they can be raided eaven if they online or not so

Only on revenges I believe. I know because I’ve tested it. Up at 8 currently, as long as I have the game open, no attacks. As soon as I close, they start.
This is correct @JekylandHyde ?

Yeah, I normally run Heimdall and Garnet on offense by default. Elizabeth is still very nasty though…

I faced another +20 Elizabeth before. She was flanking a green tank so I went full mono red. Both died before they could fire and left me with Odin who I just accepted I had to take the hit from and work back from there.

I’ve yet to see a defence Elizabeth fire.,.she’s not very resilient

2 Likes

Stop comparing anything to the Telly-Vela saga. That was a very particular set of circumstances where the synergy was just too strong and, more importantly, EVERYONE had them. They infected every level of the game and it completely ruined the experience of raiding. When you are talking about event or seasonal heroes you simply are never going to get anywhere near that level of saturation.

Also, she’s just not that great on defense.

4 Likes

I hope people realize that you can block Elizabeth’s -24% mana gen if you have Garnet/Grazul/Vanda’s status ailment protection up when the spiders are first summoned. Even after the status ailment protection expires, you won’t get the -24% mana generation even if the spiders are still there.

In that sense, she’s similar to a red Telluria to me and I have no problems beating teams with her on defense. I actually think she’s quite poor on defense but is pretty decent on offense especially with a lvl23 mana troop (and combo’d with Uraeus).

3 Likes

I’ve seen her animation and it’s just funny. It sounds like spiders are slapping your face. E&P’s animations has terrible sound effects paired to go along

1 Like

Told you all this was coming…