Eliminate Full mana revive, have a penalty for when a hero is resurrected

Hero’s only revive with full mana if they died with full mana.
If they had less when they died they still have less when being ressed. I personally do not see the problem in this either.
When facing an enemie with ressing powers (Mother North or Alby) make sure you snipe them when possible or take the chance that they do their job.
We do not complain that snipers hit more hard than non-snipers do.
The ressers are there to do their thing, ressurect people.
If you don’t want that, kill them early.

3 Likes

I’m fine with reviving with mana, but hero resurrected should be forced to wait 1 turn until they can fire specials or attack. Reviving then firing special instantly is to overpowered.

1 Like

It is strong, I agree. The point is - counter to that is to never allow for that to happen, and that is quite easy to achieve.

1 Like

@Suicide_Bunny

Maybe but that’s not exactly the point. You could say that about everything in the game. Guin isn’t over powered if you never let her fire. It’s EASY! GM isn’t over powered just make sure you stack blue and get 6 tiles to take him out in the first 2 moves. It’s EASY!

1 Like

Well you mentioned 2 things that aren’t easy. Really making sure a slow mana hero that is usually sitting in the back gets two specials in the face before charging is not rocket science. Achievable even with bad boards. And until they fire they don’t even do much.

Getting rid of Grave or Guin before they fire does require a good board. And if they fire, it’s difficult to fight back.

1 Like

I disagree.
I lost a raid we every hero of mine was charged just before dying. I didn’t get a special off once.
A quick game.

I would love to have had my mother north bring some back. It would have been a game changer, which is why I have her and leveled her up.

Unfortunately she was the last to die, fully charged.

Albi, mother north and the fighters all bring that ability, which is fun to have and it’s fun to watch when it goes against you.

Think this is to keep players from exploiting a loophole.

If we got hero kill counts for every resurrected hero then we could just let the resurrect hero rez the team over and over then fill a raid chest in 1 flag

Do you relly think this would happen? Not sure if this is really feasable in a fight but good point!

I faced mn and alby on the same team the other day. I saw full team resurrections 3 times, so it’s definitely doable even if i didnt intentionally make it happen. So if i was to try to do it, i probably would have seen 5 resurrections which is 1 raid chest. Well almost anyways it would have been 30 kills.

Wow Rigs, good fight! I am always happy when I manage to kill Albi or mn :joy:

1 Like

I was testing out some heros i hadn’t used much yet(valeria, captain diamond) so yea it was an interesting fight for sure lol

2 Likes