Elements chests

Hi, could you please Tell me how the element chests Comes out? Is it casual or maybe it comes every # monster+hero+titan chest are fulfiled? Thank you

It’s purely random…

1 Like

Basically, keep doing chests and you’ll eventually get them.

1 Like

It’s definately not a fixed number of chests; the more chests you fill the more often you’ll get rare ones. No one knows the exact formula - whether odds are fixed per chest or improve over time - but if you frequently fill chests you’ll get rare ones eventually.

2 Likes

There is an element of randomness in play for sure, but it is thought that the more chests you complete, the higher the likelihood of you seeing an elemental chest sooner rather than later.

For myself, I clear 2-3 chests per day (usually 2 monster, 1 heroes), and I get an elemental chest - on average - once every 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Same but I get them about once a month!

1 Like

I get between 2 and 3 per month with minimal skipping, just got one today and the loot was better than before the last update

1 Like

Im curious to know what the record is for the least chests filled in between elementals. I know they can spawn any where between 10- 100 monster/hero/titan chests filled but it would be interesting to know just how lucky one might get!

1 Like

I usually fill 2 monster chests and 2 hero chests each day, I use my gems to skip when it costs less than 6 gems and I have enough energy. I get elemental chests every 7-10 days.

1 Like

@Skillman the least i ever got between chests was 15 the most i ever had between them was 57

1 Like

I’ve seen a report of finishing one and immediately getting another one. The casual reports of chests opened versus elemental chests received seem to indicate roughly one chest in 30 will be elemental, so it’s possible, just with odds somewhere about 0.1% of happening assuming no other factors are involved.
There’s a big random factor though, with people complaining about getting no chests in months.

2 Likes

Back 2 back??? Wouldnt that be a lovely day. I fill just under 4 a day and seem to get one every 2-3 weeks. Par for the course I guess. Thanks ya’ll!

1 Like

12 chests - or 6 days - has been my lowest time interval ro date.

1 Like

Cookie Settings