Elemental Summon

No wasn’t complaining about Bane It was Dawa that’s the lowest. Bane is just a 3. One of the Blues Gunnar was welcomed as he always is but then 2 Karils and a Valen so meh there. I am just ■■■■■■■■ because as I get up higher I keep running up on people that have like 2 or 3 five stars and although I spend money I get less competitive. I think in 5 pulls you should get at least 1 4* and in 10 at least 1 5* but then again i think that way because Ia spending $ stings a little.

2 Likes

I recently did five single pulls and got three 4* (which I think was lucky as hell)…followed a week later by three singles, and got all 3*. Thus equilibrium is maintained. :wink:

Seriously, I try very hard not to look at what others do/get so I don’t have jealousy for their good fortune, or get puffed up when I do better than them. We’re all fellow players on the same road, all trying to win. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My first ever 10 pull got me Thorne, my second 10 pull bagged Quintus. Then after about 6 weeks of playing I decided to go for Musashi. 50,000 gems later (over a period of days as I was only doing elemental) I nearly rage quit as I hadnt drawn any 5* heroes at all, though I probably ended up with every 4* that can be pulled except Kiril.

With the spare change I had (ie less than 2600 gems) I drew Magni & Marjanna (though that was the event pull), so I decided to go for another 10,000 gems, that bagged me 2 Musashi’s.

I love this game but it is incredibly frustrating at times, especially if you’re not patient (like me), and I do wish there was a guaranteed 5* pull available.

The same for troops - Ive gone for several 10 pulls on troops, but only ended up with 2 4*.

Just a thought :thinking: but perhaps it may have a LITTLE to do with what level a player is on…??

Like I said…just a thought :thinking:

I man waiting for equilibrium to catch up. Now at the higher levels sucks when just trying to be competitive and you can’t even buy that equal footing. That’s probably the frustration more then anything.

1 Like

Justice do you mean that the lower levels have a chance to pull more 4 and 5 stars to help them grow or that high levels have a chance to pull them to compete at higher levels and what level would be the turning point for that switch in your opinion? I am level 30 and just at a plateau because I can’t seem to put together something more competitive.

They’re saying that level impacts summon quality. There has been no evidence of this and I can see no reason why SPG wpuld do this as it would negatively impact sales

1 Like

Yeah I have seen no evidence of it either.

Dawa showing up after earning an epic hero token seriously makes me want to rage quit argh!

1 Like

Got two epic tokens today, Balthazar and prisca. Never had a 5* from token :cry:

Aww, hang in there. We all have stories of 3* when we dreamed of more. :wink: Darn RNG!

1 Like