Elemental summon should not be replaced during events!

Wow. Been about 5 years since I used the elemental summon portal. If I want a particular colour feeder then I’ll just use the appropriate training camp. I’m thinking this isn’t serious, but if it is then it’s your money. Spend it as wisely or as foolishly like. As long as it brings you enjoyment and doesn’t put you in financial difficulties then I’d say go for it… Though I think there are much better places to spend those gems as a little patience will usually bring similar results…

Game Well :sunglasses:

1 Like

Event summons are 20% elemental summons. Just make 5x as many.

2 Likes

I thought this was nice until I realized I’ll never need iron again because the last building you get and you’ll ever need full iron to upgrade is the only one that can store it

Behold, SGG did announce new stronghold levels for this year with a possibility for a new building as well. It sure took long enough tho for SGG to let us improve our base again…

I’m curious if they plan to do anything with the Elemental Portal in relation to the Sneak Peak Elemental Quest.

As for the chase for Marjana exclusively, I’d suggest at least doing x10 pulls or x30 pulls in Costume Chamber instead of Elemental Summons. Get a costume bonus with your Marjana.

I have Marjana costume obviously that was just an example

good evening everyone, the elemental portal is good for those who start playing, giving new players the opportunity to fish for something good (always for those who start, without spending something, waiting and storing coins and gems, it is logical for those who have been playing for a long time the elemental portal is not good, because in the meantime that he has played he will have accumulated all the heroes of the elemental portal (as happened to me) the costume room is good for those who try their luck for those who need a certain costume, so the advice it is better to accumulate as many coins and keys as possible (even waiting several months) to take advantage of both portals

I agree with you when I started, the few gems that I kept made summons in the portals to try to get my 5 star, and for him I came I waited approximately 4 months.

Don’t know if the Element Portal will be overwritten by the Elemental Quest Portal (but that’s almost certain as it already works that way for most of the events). However, I can tell you that, as the name implies, Elemental Quest Portal will have heroes from a single element (with elements rotating for each occurrence of the event of course). Per my information, it should include every heroes of that element released up to 6 months prior to the event + Elemental Quest specific heroes and the event should be held every 8 weeks.

2 Likes