Elemental chests are worse now?

Just got one today and I’ve seen a lot of people get this kind of combination

Orb, dragon bone, chain mail, troop token 2 summon tokens 40 gems

Before I used to get 1 4 star ascension 1 3 star unfarmable ascension, gloves/ compass , 40 gems and an epic summon token + 2 regular tokens

Pretty dissapointed for this chests as I had to wait over a month to get it

It’s probably just random honestly, though my last 3 chests have all been worse than that.

Small sample sizes, I’m sure some day I’ll roll 2 telescopes and be happier than a pig in the proverbial fecal matter.

Pretty standard. Good loot is rare. I you got one chest and it was bad but the one before was good, there is no statistical information in this. Its like saying are heads now more rare than tails? Because yesterday I flipped heads and today I flipped tails. I heard many others have flipped tails too today.

“I have seen a lot of people get this kind of combination”? Of course, because this is the most common outcome. You will hear that much more than the good news. The 4* items are very rare from those chests. I have done tens of them, I get one per week and have gotten three 4* items from those. So I have gotten maybe 10% of the time. That is still too small sample to make any statements about the real probability. But it is probably in that ballpark.

It “used to be” better sometimes ago, but now it’s pretty common to get a good one (with 4* ascension items and epic token) alternate with this one.
At least for some months now.

The very joke about this kind of chests, are the 3 daily tokens.
Seriously, 3 at once! No way!

The last two Elemental chests I opened have been very underwhelming. Silver tokens, a compass/gloves and one elemental 3* rare ascension item. Plus traditional junk. Before that I always got some really fun stuff. Golden tokens, troop tokens, 4* items on top of the 3* ones. Assumed it was random, but idk.

Orb, dragon bone, chain mail, troop token 2 summon tokens 40 gems

I probably should’ve waited with opening my nature chest today, because I had the same results. :joy:

Pretty standard. Good loot is rare. I you got one chest and it was bad but the one before was good, there is no statistical information in this.

And even if the chest before that was good, then the sample size is too small to draw any sort of conclusion, with RNG being what it is.
Of course, until a reputable source states how the contents of the chests are determined, we’ll never know if it’s just RNG, if the outcome has been tweaked with, or if it’s a combination of those things. I’d just chalk it up to bad luck and hope for a better chest next time.

It’s hit or miss for me - and has been. I got one chest with a 4* item, 3* unfarmable and 3 gold tokens (one epic, two troop) and the last ones have been more 3*, some farmable, and 3 basic summon tokens. Always seems to be 40 gems for me. I think I’ve seen as low as 30 and as high as 50.

new chests with 3 daily tokens and no ascension items :frowning: … really dissapointed for last 3 chests

How in the world do u get one a week??

I comeplete all the regular chest within a couple hours, maybe a bit longer for the raid but I waited over a month for mine …

When you’re not using your gems for heroes but are needing ascension items, the best way to accelerate that is to use your gems to skip the time between hero and raid wanted chest.

Not to make jealous but my fire chest had the usual goodies (sturdy shield, hidden blade, trainer hero, epic troop token, 2xepic hero token, etc). The biggest pain will be saving the hero token until Jan 1 as I’d rather have chances at Nat than Perseus.

It can be done. I’ve been holding 2 tokens since I pulled Perseus during last event

I have 3 for just the same reason. And saving up for an event pull as well.

How would you use epic hero tokens for event pull? or do you mean gems?

Sorry - meaning I have 3 tokens saved for January + I am hoarding gems for the event pull.

I think it’s still the same old RNG. Got a shield and gloves from a holy chest today

I use the skip timer every time possible. That gives the rare wanted much more often.

Best rare wanted reward was both tabbard and rings. Wish that happened more often :slight_smile: But rare to get even one.

Are you just skipping the monster chests or raids too,

How many monster chests do you do per day?

You can skip both, there is a limit. Maybe 3 skips?

I know you can I’m just woundering if he does since those take a while to complete