Elemental Chest Frequency - days tracking and results > estimated between 4 to 16 days

I got a dark monster chest today, I just finished and I’m very happy. I got dragon bone, hidden blade, gloves, 30 gems, 2 epic hero tokens, 1 epic troop token, 2* trainer, alliance flask, and a revive scroll…I feel like I hit the jackpot!

I got a Dark chest last night and got a hidden blade, trap tools and a purple 3* trainer. Are there only Dark and Holy? I dont think I’ve ever seen anything other than that.

I’ve had all the colors but rarely get a blue chest.

Blue’s my rarest, with one ever. Red I get too often, as they’re a pain to fill. Most common for me are green and purple though.

@sleeperZ96BT you notice a correlation between number of chests to make it appear and loot?

Because everytime i have to wait longer, it seems to me the loot is quite better.

Absolutely not @Elpis - I just got a horrible loot off a chest that popped at almost 60 chests…killer loot on the other one at 28.

Just had my tightest window - 15 chests. Two unfarrmables and an epic hero token.

Have many players had an elemental chest turn up in the titan chest? It’s only happened to me once but I had to scramble to quickly fill it so it could turn back into a titan chest and record my one point for the titan battle.

I had that once. It was also the elemental chest I had to wait for the longest time. I think 72 chests.
I think when you open a chest, the dices are rolled if the following one is going to be an elemental. That was necessary during the time there was the preview feature for upcoming elemental chests.
But now it’s just odd and can be annoying:
If you speed up a lot and after 30-40 chests you would get an elemental one, but the game decides it will be behind your titan chest, then it might take another whole week or so until you complete the titan chest. And because you don’t know it, you keep speeding up and pay a lot of gems for it.
It would be better if the dices are rolled the moment a new chest appears and not beforehand.

I had the strangest experience, which I commented in a thread then, in april, last day of the event then, I got an elemental chest. It was in the hero chest slot. 5 days later I got another elemental chest, in the monster chest spot. And 7 days after the last one, I got still another elemental in the titan chest spot. So that makes it 3 chests in 19 days! It got me wondering if the count is separated for each spot where it spawns, because so far I cannot explain it unless as a coincidence that the counts were so close
I do not advance chests unless it is the odd 2 gems if it is close to bedtime

On my alliance I’m pretty much the elemental chest queen. I get them consistently, usually every couple of weeks, although March and May I had three. I play often and fill the regular chests often but I’ve never used gems to speed it up and I’m not a ptp. Sometimes it’s just luck.

I’ve only had one on the titan slot.

Happy players play for free

How many chests I have to open daily to get 1 elemental chest per week. Currently I open 02 Chests a day every 12 hours. Any suggestions, maybe 03 Baus? I can do it. I want 1 elemental chest per week.

You can’t guarantee one a week. The more you open the better the chance but there’s no bulletproof way to do it. I’ve seen 13 (3 or so days) up to almost 60 (two weeks+) before one showed up

My last 2 were 8 days apart. 9/24 then 10/2. I only skip the last couple hours on timers if my flags are full.

Like others have said, there’s no guarantee of an elemental chest per week. But, if you want to maximize the number of chests you open, you can fast forward (or skip the wait) a chest (monster or raid, it doesn’t matter which) up to once per 8 hours. Effectively, you should be able to open 4 - 5 chests per day. And if you skip the wait only on monster chests, you can probably expect to pay 7 gems for each skip. Note that you do get a gem or two in the chest itself, so your net expense in gems is not nearly as much as it seems.

The 8 hour cool down doesn’t mean you are waiting 8 hours from the time you open a chest. The game merely enforces a cool down time of up to 8 hours from the time you skip. It’s hard to explain, but here’s how my typical day goes. BTW, I skip the wait on my raid chests rather than the monster chests because the loot is slightly better on average.

Chest #1. Before I go to bed (11:30 pm) I skip the wait on my raid chest and use all 6 flags to start filling it. When I wake up I fill the raid chest.

Chest #2. I might have a monster chest that unlocked overnight. If not, then it’s usually unlocks next at some point in the morning. Let’s say that’s around 7am.

Chest #3. The raid chest I just filled when I woke up, could be skipped as early as 7:30 am. But, I’ll only have a few flags left after filling last night’s chest. So I wait for my flags to refill and skip when the flag count is ready. Usually this happens when there is 6 - 8 hours left on the chest clock and costs about 10 - 12 gems. I’ll use my hits and then wait a couple more hours and hopefully fill the chest around lunch time.

Chest #4. The monster chest should unlock naturally in the early evening assuming I filled and opened Chest #2 at 7 am. If my raid hits went really badly and I need to wait to refill flags, I might skip the wait on this monster chest and open it at 3:30 pm (8 hours after my 7:30 am skip). Otherwise, I just wait until the 7 pm unlocking and fill it then.

Chest #5 or next day’s Chest #1. I can skip the wait on one more chest at 11:30 pm. Usually this is the raid chest which I partially fill before going to bed. If my hits from the day have been really bad, I might skip the wait on a monster chest. But I do skip the wait on something at 11:30. Cost varies quite a bit here but is rarely more than 12 gems.

Hi everyone :smile:

I wanna revive this topic and with mods’ help to make it a ‘tc20 results’ topic lookalike

so, @Rook @Kerridoc @JonahTheBard
if you can pls rename this topic to “Elemental Chest Frequency - days tracking and results”

I wanna revive this topic and with mods’ help to make it a ‘tc20 results’ topic lookalike

so, Rook Kerridoc JonahTheBard
if you can pls rename this topic to “Elemental Chest Frequency - days tracking and results”

Will be adding the ones who posted the most in other related topics (appologyzing in advance if I bothered you :slight_smile: and/or added you twice) to help if available in consolidating this topic (i will be double posting so everyone gets the same post data)

so adding:

In my opinion titan chests, war chests, are neglijable, so ill be tracking it by days.
Also the ones who will post in this topic most probably fill their chest asap.
Also Trainers and flasks neglijable, since it is certain to get it in a elem chest and are kind of farmable/dispensable.

Down below is a template, feel free to use it :slight_smile: - just delete the ‘//’ from the start of every line.

//|Date|Colour|Days|4am|3am|EHT|ETT|Gems|
//| — | — | — | — |— | — | — | — |
//|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|
//|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

I’ll be reposting in it with updated data to keep it alive, at least everytime i get a elem chest.

Date Colour Days 4*am 3*am EHT ETT Gems
03nov18 dark - 1 1 - 1 20
15dec18 fire - - 2 - - 30
- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -

I hope it catches on and we collect data to make a pattern for elemchest/days. :wink:

- - - - - - - -

so, Rook Kerridoc JonahTheBard

Will be adding the ones who posted the most in other related topics (appologyzing in advance if I bothered you :slight_smile: and/or added you twice) to help if available in consolidating this topic (i will be double posting so everyone gets the same post data)

so adding:

In my opinion titan chests, war chests, are neglijable, so ill be tracking it by days.
Also the ones who will post in this topic most probably fill their chest asap.
Also Trainers and flasks neglijable, since it is certain to get it in a elem chest and are kind of farmable/dispensable.

Down below is a template, feel free to use it :slight_smile: - just delete the ‘//’ from the start of every line.

//|Date|Colour|Days|4am|3am|EHT|ETT|Gems|
//| — | — | — | — |— | — | — | — |
//|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|
//|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

I’ll be reposting in it with updated data to keep it alive, at least everytime i get a elem chest.

Date Colour Days 4*am 3*am EHT ETT Gems
03nov18 dark - 1 1 - 1 20
15dec18 fire - - 2 - - 30
- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -

I hope it catches on and we collect data to make a pattern for elemchest/days. :wink:

- - - - - - - -

Good day to all. The theme is colored chests

So i can’t just post a screen shot?