🌑 El Naddaha – Season 5 Hero – 5* Nature / Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Thanks for the feedback. I got impatient (like I always do with this game :flushed:) and read the comment above stating to go more balanced so skipped a couple of the sword nodes where I could try to get more defense. I also limit broke her. Her stats look sick. Can’t wait to use her.

6 Likes

what about buffs from elemetal links? is it also damaging?

Yes, 200 damage from her skill is targeted at all buffs.
In addition to elemental links, season 3 heroes Realm buffs (Odin, Sif, Thor, Mist), minion buffs (Hulda, Zhuge Liang), and class talent (paladin) also trigger 200 damage.

Perhaps the Gargoyle family’s stoneskin is also passive buff, so they won’t receive stoneskin buff and will take 200 damage instead.(I’m not a beta tester, so this is my guessing.)

4 Likes

Mine has these statistics.
There is no full attack path, in two places I gave up in favor of defense.
Waiting for one 5 * ball to do LB.

3 Likes

The boost she got is kind of small but now the stats look very nice :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I have adjusted the OP with the May balance changes.

Currently levelling mine up

Would you choose her or Cristobal to level up?

I already have Frigg, Quenell and Francine, plus Heimdall, Mother North and Lady of the Lake on green.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

El naddah is going to be the most beneficial.

1 Like

Quenell + El naddah is the way to go. Some day when you get Evelyn to dispel + def down, you’re all set.

1 Like

I don’t have Evelyn, but I do have Almur. It’s not the same, but give most of her “help”, I’d say. I wish I have mats for both of them, El Naddaha AND Cristobal…

Managed to get lucky and pull her with coins. Very happy indeed as she will make a massive difference to my nature line up. Oh and she hits very hard too :grinning:

2 Likes

She is great. A fast hero which does 300+ damage to three opponents and renders all taunters and other buffers kind of useless.
And has a great passive and family bonus.
R

3 Likes

7 Likes

El Naddaha test-drive!!

9 Likes

Joined the roster Today…

19 Likes

I drew her today as well. I had been levelling Mother North, who I got from Soul Exchange. She had forced Arco back into the waiting line. Now I wonder if I should wait on Mother North to prioritize El Naddaha… (16 tonics, so by the time the third one in the group comes around, I should have enough again.)

4 Likes

Congratulations - she looks sooo great! :green_heart: I totally plan to get her once I’m able to do S5 :smile:

She would be a priority to level for me for sure :blush:

1 Like

While El Nad is fantastic, but I would continue on with MN. You’ll get to Nad next, but MN has so much value all across the game and can literally change any match she is in. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

Everyones roster is different but Arco wouldve been hands down the top of the green pile for me.

2 Likes