[SOLVED] El Duque’s Special Animation

It seems his special animation of the fist is missing since the last update. Anyone else having this same problem? The damage still there just the animation that is missing.

5 Likes

Thank you for the report, we’ll investigate this issue here.

2 Likes

Still seeing the issue in the latest version. I’ve seen it in raids when some enemies are dead

In order to have this fixed I think a new version need to be released, and there was no new release since your bug report.

V49 was released just 4 days before your post.

Hopefully Staff will fix it in V50.

There are 2 layers of issue with his special animation:

1. Animation not showing (most of the time) what is reported here.
  2. When the special shows up and is not targeted by player (i.e. during the map stage) and the target is decided by RNG the ‘claw’ animation of El Du… goes to the enemy which is ‘nearby’ not the one which is the target - based on damage observation.

Yes that’s correct. I noticed the wrong targeting of the animation is also seen with Francine’s shears so it seems to be animations that affect target and nearby enemies that will go to the nearby target on the right.

Does the damage still apply even if the animation doesn’t show?

Yes it does. I’ve seen it for both offense and defense.

This visual bug is still not fixed in the latest update.

Oops, nvm looks like it’s fixed. Awesome!

It isn’t fixed that I’ve seen. I’ll keep looking though. For some reason it works if you hit the leftmost enemy, but not the center

Weird, I tried it on second from right and second from left. I’ll check again also.

Just reproduced it again, definitely not fixed

not fixed
also roc costume doesn’t have an animation

I tried it and it has the fist but after the update I did yesterday evening it’s back to missing the fist.

This issue seems to still be present, as in Stage 10 on RARE, he’d weirdly not have the animation play like it should but still inflict damage to my heroes.

Still a bug in the latest version. Are they working on this? With all the 3-hit heroes that work I’m surprised there is a bug on just one that has gone unfixed for so long

1 Like

Yeah, it seems this has gone off radar for the devs.

1 Like

@Petri it seems this bug was not fixed in neither V50 nor V51.

1 Like

Still not fixed in the latest version (52.0.0).