🏅 [June 9, 2019] 8th Raid Tournament! — 4* Bloody Battle, All Elements

I am astonished to see how many people use Wilbur in their team without any dispellers in their team.

When you play against Wu Kong a dispeller seems to be a good addition to your team.

Did you notice that your most easyly won matches were the ones where you had a lot pf purple to charge Proteus early ?

I went 4:1 to on the first day.

Good luck with the rest of the tournament.

2 Likes

You may be right but the chance for hotm is visible in the summon gate, so I believe they should reveal chances for the reset token as well in the tournament loot.
On the other have, odds for particular items aren’t revealed for other chests…

• TOURNAMENT RESULTS

• Which day of the Tournament is it?
    2nd day

• How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
    5 times today, 10 times in total

• What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
    Today on defense 3 wins, 2 losses. Total 4 wins, 6 losses.
    Today on attack 4 wins, 1 loss. Total 9 wins, 1 loss

• What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have
    C

• Which heroes make up your Defense TEAM?
    Grim+11, Chao+9, Boril+7, Wu Kong (4/65) , Colen (4/7) (I also use it as my attack team.)

• What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?

• What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?
    Score 6031
    Ranking 7793

Day 2
Got A grade for my def team
And im currently in the 1%

For victory/losses in attack: it’s a perfect, flawless.
Some battle were pretty close i beat it thanks to Wilbur and Gretel

Worst tournament ever for me. 2nd day already out and my def lost 9 ouf 10. I bought the continue just for fun.

for that def i would have went blue and red grimm sonya triton wilbur kelile/sumitomo

also as per your starting board i would have made the blues under valeria, after the green dragon, and if she wasnt dead i would have blasted that dragon to be sure. - but you won it :wink:

you have a lot of unfinished 4*. i would concentrate on 2 3 per turn and max them…

1 Like

Really bad. … But they did gave you higher level teams. Not easy

1 Like

So far so good

2 Likes

Oh, boy… I just fought a defense team with three healers… Boldtusk, Sabina, Melendor… thank you for the easy 600 points, unknown person who didn’t read the tournament rules before setting the defense team…

3 Likes

@Petri aaaa what is this?

This…

And after this…

2 Likes

It seems the first opponent didn’t know that defense matching is now back to 5 strongest instead of defense team.

1 Like

that is why I suggested that the overall cups shouldnt be just the fixed 600+

but a sum of fixed 600+ and the power of defeated /damage done (in case of defeat)
also defenses would be best graded from 10% to 10%.

if i get 3 wins 9 defeats im at 25% exactly as if i am 0-100 wth?

a more glanurarity is required.

Hi guys!

Is this normal? Same player in matchmaking, today, in raid tournament…

Let’s take a moment to congratulate our own ser @Garanwyn of Crew-saders, for his current #1 tournament placement! May the boards favor you further!!!

5 Likes

Just saw that, great job Martin @Garanwyn

2 Likes

I feel that there is still something terribly wrong with matcmaking since it is day 4 already but I still have got only a single attack and am stuck with E grade. There should be some minimum number of attacks before defense grade is calculated because there can be no meaningful statistics only from a single attack. Or, even better, there should be a mechanism that guarantees more or less equal distribution of attacks sice, apparently, that is currently absent.

2 Likes

Thanks! Whatever they did to the tournament, I’m liking it :grin:

2 Likes

Same, I might not be #1 but I also have a very special ranking

2 Likes

Truly, an elite competitor :laughing:

1 Like

Congratulations on your first place!

What’s the average score you get per victory?

What’s the average TP of the teams you are facing?

Do you have a perfect attack record? And a perfect A grade record for your defense?

Sorry so many questions but I would love to know what does it take to be #1