Easter Egg?!- Epic Troop Token in Recruits II ?!

Hi,
is there an eastet-egg in the actual find-recruits-II-quest? In our alliance we found…cccrks…beep…which gave us…crrss…shhhh… :-):sunglasses:

1 Like

The last level of Recruits II Quest gave an epic Troops token.

I got a perseus off that quest. Merry Christmas to me. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Yes recruits II sometimes has an unpublished epic troop token

Are you mistaken? I did not believe you could get HOTM from troop summons.

Rushes off to complete Recruits II quest

1 Like

He is mistaken, must be thinking of something that dropped an epic hero token

1 Like

I was under the impression we were talking about the epic hero token in the
recruit quest. That’s how I got HOTM.

Did I misread?

It is an epic troop token not epic hero…

I don’t know what to tell you. I played stage 3 of recruits II got an epic hero token then got perseus.

Weird everyone else got an epic troop token this time and the past times it was available.
This is one where I wouldn’t submit a support ticket, especially with the bonus draw

You speak for the tens of thousands of people in this game ? I don’t care if you don’t believe me. I got perseus, you can’t steal my joy.

I don’t speak for the hundreds of thousands, but the token has been offered several times and this is the 1st report of a hero token. When uncommon quests launched, there were two with bonus drops, but the other got changed and hasn’t offered since. Devs confirmed the epic troop token but never mentioned the possibility of a hero token (to be fair, they weren’t asked).
I’d be inclined to believe you got it on a weird glitch

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m very happy about that glich.

You got an epic hero instead of a troop and with the same token you get Perseus?

How lucky.

Wait a second…does troops II always give the troop token (or any token)? I recalled getting one on a quest a while back but didn’t know it was isolated to this one…off to do it now…

1 Like

Not always

20 characters

Interesting - I just finished it and got one. Is this possible in all uncommon and rare quests? I have not been really doing them unless I need it as I have been farming 20-4 for the experience…

All I know is I got an epic Troop token on this one. Makes me want to do the rest! :grin:

I have been doing uncommon crafting and all rare quests and I think this is the only one that I have gotten a gold (epic or troop) token on.