šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Updated Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V24]

Not really, because:

So you could alternate between firing Gazelle and Ranvir, for instance, so one of them were active all of the time. But you canā€™t stack them.

1 Like

Would you recall the position the Grazelle was, tank, flank or wing.?
I am thinking she might be annoying to kill if there is bad board and she caste her specials, HoT and damage reduction the part that keeps her alive.

facepalm totally missed that. Thanks! I guess not the godly Titan stack I imagined. She seems a bit awkward/complex to use. Probably will take time to get used

1 Like

I mean, sureā€¦Atomos and Mok-Arr can also be hard to kill with a sufficiently bad board.

That doesnā€™t mean theyā€™re particularly good for Defense.

Almost any mix of maxed 5* is sufficient for staying in Diamond, so itā€™s more a question of what youā€™d use for War Defense.

I kept records, and fought her in flank each time.

I was unable to find a team in Beta where she was set as tank or wing. There werenā€™t many teams set with her on Defense at all.

These two are clearly horrible as they donā€™t help their team in anyway, but Grazelle kind of set off her team in a dancing resonance, that cleanse them of all ailments, provides immunity and buff 100% attack. So in a way, depending on the team constituents it might be necessary to kill her earlier before other members unleash havoc as a result of her caste, or on the other hand also depends on who sheā€™s with, you just wait until she caste and then kill her to weaken the team.

In any case, thank you for the clarification.

1 Like

Iā€™m a lot more excited for Gazelle now myself. On defense I still think her skill is too easy to abuse ā€“ trigger her on purpose, then KO her to drop all her allies mana to 0.

For offense and titans she seems good. That +100% attack buff makes her a good titan hero for those lacking Tarlak or Miki, and those who want something with no miss chance over Wu Kong or Ranvir.

5 Likes

Beta Update

Guardian Gazelle has received balance changes in the latest version of Beta. I have updated the top post of this thread accordingly.

3 Likes

Where do you see Gazelle being strongest at? Titans? Raid offense?

Iā€™m still not convinced on her defense team performance just based on reading her special skill myself.

1 Like

She was phenomenal for Offense in the previous version, when she had +100% attack.

I need to test again to see how +66% works out.

Hi, do we know which 4* will be rewarded for getting first place at the rare tier ? Thanks for all the work here :slight_smile:

In Beta it was Guardian Jackal, so I assume heā€™ll be up next time in the live game too.

Moderatorā€™s Note

The Small Giant Staff have announced the November and December Challenge Event schedule: Sneak Peek & Schedule Changes for Challenge Events & Atlantis Rises in Nov/Dec 2019

1 Like

Basically, can we assume guardians event will be in january 2020?

Looks like it since thatā€™s the last of the new events to not be announced

I really hope so, Iā€™m trying to plan my pulls and having teltoc in january would be golden :laughing:

Me, too. Trying to maximize the number of challenge coins I have to do pulls for Falcon and Jackal. Sitting at 44 right now, so if I get similar results in Wonderland and Grimforest, I should be able to do 10 or so pulls with just challenge coins in Guardians.

3 Likes

I was having a bit of a read up on theses heroes again the other day and had a thoughtā€¦

Doesnā€™t the point and value of a ā€œNon-dispellableā€ status effect become moot if these heroes are now able to dispel them?

I get that these heroes are going to be somewhat rare BUT the point still remainsā€¦ a non-dispellable status effect loses all its value if it is able to be dispelledā€¦

2 Likes

Also, most of these ā€œNon-dispellableā€ effects are relatively small in their effect as compared to dispellable onesā€¦ Example Iā€™ll give is mana generationā€¦ All other skill activated mana generation boosts are 24% (Khagan, Ariel, Sir Lancelot & Bauchen) however the elemental link is just 4%ā€¦

Should the strength of non-dispellable ones be increased to combat the fact that they now can be dispelled? Maybe not to the same as a fully dispellable one but increased beyond what they currently are?

E.g. an elemental link go from 4% bonus to 6% bonus attackā€¦ or from 4% mana generation to 5 or 6% as they can now be removedā€¦

New HOTM now have 10% critical chance bonus for their element. Thats considerably strong for mono or 4-1 teams. They donā€™t need to be stronger but power creep will dictate that, especially with season 3 on the horizon.

We hashed this out in this thread already. Iā€™m linking my first post on the subject (since it was the easiest for me to find), and youā€™ll have to follow the discussion through the thread.

1 Like