šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Updated Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V24]

Basically, can we assume guardians event will be in january 2020?

Looks like it since thatā€™s the last of the new events to not be announced

I really hope so, Iā€™m trying to plan my pulls and having teltoc in january would be golden :laughing:

Me, too. Trying to maximize the number of challenge coins I have to do pulls for Falcon and Jackal. Sitting at 44 right now, so if I get similar results in Wonderland and Grimforest, I should be able to do 10 or so pulls with just challenge coins in Guardians.

3 Likes

I was having a bit of a read up on theses heroes again the other day and had a thoughtā€¦

Doesnā€™t the point and value of a ā€œNon-dispellableā€ status effect become moot if these heroes are now able to dispel them?

I get that these heroes are going to be somewhat rare BUT the point still remainsā€¦ a non-dispellable status effect loses all its value if it is able to be dispelledā€¦

2 Likes

Also, most of these ā€œNon-dispellableā€ effects are relatively small in their effect as compared to dispellable onesā€¦ Example Iā€™ll give is mana generationā€¦ All other skill activated mana generation boosts are 24% (Khagan, Ariel, Sir Lancelot & Bauchen) however the elemental link is just 4%ā€¦

Should the strength of non-dispellable ones be increased to combat the fact that they now can be dispelled? Maybe not to the same as a fully dispellable one but increased beyond what they currently are?

E.g. an elemental link go from 4% bonus to 6% bonus attackā€¦ or from 4% mana generation to 5 or 6% as they can now be removedā€¦

New HOTM now have 10% critical chance bonus for their element. Thats considerably strong for mono or 4-1 teams. They donā€™t need to be stronger but power creep will dictate that, especially with season 3 on the horizon.

We hashed this out in this thread already. Iā€™m linking my first post on the subject (since it was the easiest for me to find), and youā€™ll have to follow the discussion through the thread.

1 Like

I had a bit of a read and it doesnā€™t really seem like there was an answerā€¦

Just other people noting that the point of undispellable dear/buffs is that they canā€™t be dispelledā€¦

1 Like

Right. There wasnā€™t ā€œan answerā€, just a few people essentially noting the same thing you did, and those folks being largely ignored and/or dismissed. Just thought Iā€™d point out that you are not the first to make the observation or resent the fact that it is so.

It was discussed a lot in Beta feedback too, but they havenā€™t been changedā€¦so it seems like the game designers are confident in the decision.

3 Likes

In honesty, Iā€™m cool if its just the two heroesā€¦ theyre going to be rare enough that the ā€œdispell undispellableā€ wonā€™t become common place in raiding or whatever.

HOWEVER, I know from previous stuff that where there is a precedent, more heroes follow-on with the same skill

Take Queen of Hearts for exampleā€¦ She was the first hero with the Taunt Mechanic. Soon afterwards, up popped Black Knight with the same mechanic and then Shrubbear is coming out with the same mechanic again.

3 Likes

I,m curios how Guardian Cameleon work. If i use a mono colour green team and titan is red whath coulor Cameleon wil change the titan? @zephyr1

Chameleon changes enemies to the element theyā€™re strong against, so a red Titan would be changed to green.

1 Like

If chameleon changes a rare titanā€™s color, will it change the color of reflection as well?

3 Likes

Reflection color of Challenge Event mobs was changed in Beta when Guardian Chameleon hit them, last I saw.

So I presume Rare Titans would work the same way.

3 Likes

Teltoc next event ? Janeiro 2020?

Yes, January 2020 will have Teltoc as monthly event. Then I guess weā€™ll circle back to Avalon in february

2 Likes

Gracias
ā€¦

1 Like

@zephyr1 do you still have access to the rewards for ranking in teltoc from beta? Itā€™d be great to be able to know what to expect!

3 Likes