šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Updated Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V24]

I was going to pull in guardians despite never getting any of them before in over 18 mos though I wasnā€™t spending a ton either. I am leaning towards Atlantis instead and as much as Iā€™d love panther, jackal or falcon, I donā€™t want owl or kong though the new ones seem interesting.
Atlantis 5s would be great or Wilbur as the last 4 that I donā€™t have.

Plus Vela would be a nice hotm.

does that means they die? ā€œtake 100% damageā€

From below it looks like the 100% damage is just like slash damage from gazelle to the entire team. Now whether or not this is intended and will be the final form i can not say but I would assume it is.

1 Like

I was being sarcastic. Sometimes that doesnā€™t translate well through text.

It doesnā€™t mean the drawing isnā€™t awesome, though. :+1:

3 Likes

I mean, you can still go heavy purple against Chameleon as long as thereā€™s no yellow defense (monsters or jackal/owl).

I havenā€™t seen the leaked graphic from beta, so maybe thereā€™s always yellow when Chameleon is thereā€¦ will know tomorrow!

1 Like

If chameleonā€™s boss skill is the same as the hero card, wouldnā€™t the color-change be cleansable?

In that case, you can be safe with mono purple by firing Rigard

2 Likes

Thatā€™s true, as long as heā€™s charged.

You just have to be a little careful on Stages 10 and 15 that you donā€™t hurt yourself too much hitting Jackal or Owl with yellow tiles before cleansing.

Bringing Mana Potions can help that ā€” and of course so can Antidotes.

Those are good strategies for completion, though not ideal for a more competitive run.

Cross link for reference:

1 Like

Cool, I was thinking to go mono purple with rigard, sabina, proteus, ursena and kageburado.

Somehow, I feel confident :laughing:

1 Like

True. I got Chameleon confused with Gazelle on color. I never pay a lot of attention to the five-stars anyway, as I know I will probably never get them! Thanks for pointing this out. Feeling some better now, but Guardians will always be my worst event until and unless I pull a decent non-yellow mana controller (i.e. Proteus). Looks like I may be rolling with Little John on this one.

1 Like

Oooh. Or Gill-Ra or costumed Tyrum (both of whom I happen to have!) on rare tier. Great thought; thanks for sharing.

Completion is always my first goal; but with a little luck, I feel like you could make a competitive run with mono purple.

1 Like

As last tested in Beta:

(Iā€™m making threads for the heroes shortly too.)

2 Likes

Yeah what is the Synergy With guardian gazelle and Margaret when she is buffed cause she has an innate ability to resist buff removal?

Someone in Beta tested that, and Gazelle removes Margaretā€™s buff.

1 Like

I wonder if that is supposed to happen did anyone from staff comment on that, This goes back to people potentially flagging bugs that donā€™t exist. Seems odd The only reason why I could think for it to work is cuzz the dance of spirits is a buff that removes other buffs not an ailment or pure clense

Removing isnā€™t dispelling, itā€™s a different thing ā€” so Iā€™m not surprised that it would work that way. But it wasnā€™t officially confirmed that itā€™s intended behavior.

1 Like

Hey peeps! Does anyone have an updated rewards chart for Guardians? The ones I have appear to be outdated.

Hereā€¦

2 Likes

Just fought Chameleon and Jackal together on Stage 10 rare. I managed to kill Jackal before Chameleon fired, but I did notice this - yes, Chameleon turned my purples yellow, but with Jackal dead, I recharged Chameleon very quickly, and when he fired again, instead of remaining yellow, my purple heroes went back to purple. (My heroes that were originally red turned green on the first cast and blue on the second.) So, if your purples get flipped to yellow with Jackal still on the board, quickly recharging Chameleon so he fires again while trying to avoid firing yellow tiles at Jackal should also be a viable strategy.

2 Likes

This is the video how I fight with each chapter. My teams are not bad but also not with high leveled or emblemed.

Rare

Epic

Legendary

3 Likes