šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Updated Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V24]

It lasts during the Dance of Spirits, which is 4 turns.

1 Like

Reading comprehension is not my strong suit. Thanks mate.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t help that the card has been completely rewritten multiple times.

3 Likes

Her scroll you mean :slight_smile:

Scroll down to read it allā€¦

Among all NEW guardian heroes, if i may ask, which one do you like the best @zephyr1 @RandaPanduh (and all beta testers who tried the new herows)? And why? Please give us some insight so we can have an idea from beta testers point of view :blush:
Thank you very much for the reply

Well there are only 3 new ones, Chameleon, Gazelle, and Bat.

I like Gazelle the best, because, as Iā€™ve said elsewhere, sheā€™s like God Mode on Offense once she fires.

The combination of reduced damage, status effect immunity, and increased attack give you a 4-turn chance to completely take control.

Itā€™s also a fairly easy choice because Chameleon, while fun, is a bit hard to plan around, particularly when you donā€™t have the option for Mana Potions to control his timing; and Bat isnā€™t the most exciting of the new Event 3*, with Bauchan, Shrubbear, and Pixie all ahead of him.

9 Likes

Hi all, I just thought of one way he can be useful. Eg facing those rare titans that reflects. You can bring your strong color against it and when heā€™s about to fire his special, you fires yours and change his color first. Will that work?

2 Likes

Agree with @zephyr1

At first I wasnā€™t totally sure about any of the new guardian heroes (didnā€™t get a chance to test em a whole lot when they were in beta, and they all changes so much, it was hard to know what would stick), but last night I played with Gazelle some more and wow, sheā€™s definitely my favorite of the bunch. The only downside I found [to her], other than needing to keep her alive to avoid ruining your dance party, is that you canā€™t activate any other buffs while your heroes are dancing. I run Alby a lot, so originally had my turned off to her, but I can see the value in it for those who run without buffs. Even for those that do, sheā€™s essentially making your heroes fireproof for four turns while making em stronger, which is incredible.

As for Chameleon, idk about this one. His buffs are amazing (attack & crit), and dispelling all enemy status effects is helpful, but the whole changing colors thing seemed to get in the way of the rest of his SS most of the time. I can see the value in him during 5* tourneys with omitted colors, or yellow tanks with double purple flanks or something, but aside from those few situations, I find his SS more like a niche party trick kinda like Cheshire. Idk, I could be totally wrong about him, though. Didnā€™t play with him enough to get a feel to where he fits in game, but imo, heā€™ll be a good card to pull- but not one Iā€™d chase.

Order of Importance:

1. Guardian Jackal
  2. Guardian Panther
  3. Guardian Falcon
  4. Guardian Gazelle
  5. Guardian Chameleon
  6. Guardian Kong
  7. Guardian Owl
  8. Guardian Bat
15 Likes

Interesting why Gazelle is average but Marie-Theresa slow? It is not that MT is much better hero if we drop speed.

Wow, was there any feedback from yall to change her back to 100% that may have prompted this, I mean I feel like maybe picking a different number might have atleast made for sense, like ~80. Let me know how she feels in conjunction with the HOTM that are in beta.

How works the dancerā€™s? Can we use other herous ( dancer ) special skill if they are dancer, or they have a diferent skill gived by dancer form

I am excited to make some summons in this event, since it will be the first time for me, but canā€™t lie it is one of the riskiest in terms of 5* heroes. Kong, Chameleon and Owl are all kind of situational to bad. Panther would be awesome for sure and Gazelle also looks promising.
In any case, the odds are quite low anyway, so I am hoping to get Jackal and / or Falcon and move on.

4 Likes

Guardian owl special skill is amazing , his problem is that is very slow if he was just slow he wil be op , he is an amazing hero , i hope that they wil change him to slow sometime

Canā€™t wait to fight the new Teltoc bosses.

Does Chameleon also change titan/endboss color? Sorry, if sb already asked or answered my question.

Arrgh! Itā€™s bad enough that I canā€™t use Onatel on this event (and donā€™t have Proteus). I was thinking at least Iā€™d have a good dark stack for reflect yellow with Domitia +10, Sabina +20, Rigard +20, Tiburtus +20, and either Ameonna +9 or Cyprian 4^whatever he is by then, but then you had to go and bust out this possibility. Only reason Iā€™m looking forward to Guardians is the chance to pull Falcon or Jackal.

3 Likes

You can for all the other stages without Chameleon :slight_smile:

Also you can for Chameleon if you just donā€™t let him fire his special off :smiley:

3 Likes

Gonna be bookmarking the infographic for this one.

Oh, exactly. Itā€™s just like basketball. All you have to do is score more points than the other team. So simple. Without my best mana controller, this strategy should be a dead-lock cinch. :laughing: (I realize your comment was probably a bit tongue-in-cheek.)

5 Likes

Exactly :stuck_out_tongue:

Little bit :wink:

3 Likes
I put in bold the only amunity regarding specials and it only mentions eff. so you should still be able to cast specials.

@DaveCozy does anyone in beta have ammeona and could proc her and then gazelle and vice versa I would like to see how that works, I already have an intuitive idea but Id like it confirmed.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s been a fair amount of diverse feedback, and Gazelle has changed so many times not that itā€™s hard to even keep track of versions weā€™ve tested.

Sheā€™s also not actually officially in testing right now ā€” they didnā€™t give us her to test again.

Sheā€™s only available in Beta right now by Summoning, so itā€™s difficult to test her with the other new heroes. Youā€™d have to Summon and max her.

1 Like