đŸ§Ș Early Information on Updated Fables of Grimforest Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V24]

Maybe you are right - but she is slow with not an enourmous def and health so wondering how often will fire at all

It’s per enemy, and ally.

She removes all dispellable status effects and ailments from everyone on both sides, and then does damage.

3 Likes

I actually would love a super hero in the game wich special skill to be slow, but able to kill a 4700 TP. HofY. Hero of the year, which can be summoned only at 31 December, with 0,1% chances.

2 Likes

I stand corrected. Then it will be much easier to get her to cap. Cast Wilbur before she fires and you hit each hero on the other team for 420% damage doesn’t seem to make sense though.

1 Like

Snow White seems to be that hero tbh :slight_smile: I missed completely that she hits all enemies now.

So yeah, definitely makes sense that her special got nerfed to slow and that her damage got nerfed too. Can’t have her dealing Joon levels of damage to all buffed up enemies at average speed, that’d be insane.

Granted, there needs to be a fair amount of status effects active in the turn you use her special, to deal that much damage to all enemies. Without any status effects active, she will hit like a small child

2 Likes

So you’re saying the way it is working right now is, let’s use Wilbur again, 10 buffs on the other team instead of 2, and 10 buffs on offense instead of 2.

My example was 60% more damage from Wilbur for a total of 240% to each enemy.

What you’re saying is Wilbur adds 20 x 15%, or 300% for a cap of 420% to each enemy?

From just one hero casting a special first? I don’t know how I feel about that

2 Likes

Yes, exactly. She has great synergy with Wilbur, at the expense of dispelling all of his effects.

An interesting Challenge Event team for Legendary could be made with them together.

3 Likes

lol who cares if his effects are dispelled

THE OTHER TEAM IS NOW DEAD!!

7 Likes

Yeah guys, this is what I asked in the first post
 Lethal!

1 Like

But is it an overall nerf to Snow White or a buff?

I saw the changes and immediately thought it implied a huge buff because she went from hitting a single target to a full AoE. Sure, slow and less damage per buff but now she can absolutely smash the entire enemy team. Perhaps I am mistaken but she is now terrifying to face when your team is wounded whereas before she would have taken out one hero. Would love to hear

She is slow and not the most robust so in that same category of game changing, fragile heroes like Azlar and Isarnia (maybe others but those two come to mind as I write this).

3 Likes

I hate to be that guy
 but if this is her final iteration, I’ve found my straw so to speak

Yeah, pretty much. Very questionable whether she’s appropriately balanced.

7 Likes

I think it’s pretty obvious she’s not balanced at all.

5 Likes

Defense wise - no place at all in my view - slow, low health and def and no opp to time buffs with her eventually charging and hitting hard - Owl .

In offence - won’t be still super easy to time all buffs and her living through and firing as slow ( let’s consider how many fast/ very fast heroes are out there ) but if she fires is absolutely game over. Don’t know how I feel about her - not a fan of slow heroes for attack even though she seems as per current stage interesting for attack

Second slow blue 5* after Miki in course of 2 months
 interesting developments

I would love to have her and hate to face her which probably means she is not balanced. This looks insanely powerful as AoE, I suspect that she could be nipped back to hit three and perhaps even splash.

Her attack stat is high enough that 420% damage is enough to kill healthy glass cannons. I like the novelty of the mechanism but it doesn’t feel like she is balanced.

Some of the slow game changing specials don’t end the fight, they just skew the odds heavily (Alby, MN, Azlar, Isarnia).

I missed that she hit all enemies now, so I think it’s an overall buff myself :slight_smile:

Since her special requires timing to use, she’s not going to have a good place on defense, as the AI won’t be smart enough and the opponent can control buffs/ailments with their dispeler/cleanser. Besides, being slow leaves her open to getting mana controlled quite easily.

But on offense, she’s very strong. Even at slow speed, that works well for her, because you would want to fire her last when you’ve set up all your status effects, for that final KA-BOOM!

3 Likes

Still
 She is slow and her damage is CONDITIONED. Many heroes have this lately, like Kage, Ursena or old pal Owl
 Anyway, being slow and conditioned, doesn’t seem OP to me; just like it should be an event hero. And if you succeed to fire Snow White when the enemy and you have a lot of status effects, then she deserves to kill remaining heroes.

I would love a similar hero in the future, with Armagedon. The team with higher HP survives after casting Armagedon :rofl:

1 Like

It’s an “I win” button. It’s a bad idea for the game. You can literally just bring Wilbur, hold his special until she’s ready, and kill an entire healthy team. They don’t need to be red health. They’re dead. That’s not balanced.

5 Likes

Phew.

I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread to see what the beta testers think after using her and what changes (if any) are made to her.

Either way, I don’t expect to own her as I don’t think I’ll be doing many pulls. I do expect to face her though

2 Likes

@zephyr1 Above you have written only status effects ( and additional 20%15% damage per removed status effect ), not ailments . So is it both or only effects?