šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Updated Costume Event (The Masquerade) [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

Thanks for the reply. I really do appreciate it, even if it is somewhat concerning to hear of so many potential bugs.

Who needs hackers when you can have overly aggressive deadlines?!

4 Likes

My guess is now that the Styx Tower was prepared to have heroes with 3 versions (normal + two costumes) of them.

So it seems to me that Staff have not tested are the Costume related changes working well with the Styx Tower or not.

I have also kindly asked Staff to check the secondary costumes with the other two Towers as well if they are indeed the reason of the problem :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Considering that there was a time there were critical bugs in each tower and mainly Clash of Knights event, the fact it was discovered during dev-testing can be considered as an improvement.

2 Likes

My guess was correct:

If even the game itself is trying to tell them that secondary costumes are not appreciatedā€¦

3 Likes

Tell them to check for the emblem quests too, the problem certainly comes from the class restriction which is a specificity of Styx Tower (in comparaison to the other towers) and classes are different for the base hero and their costumes (now plural).

5 Likes

A class Quest should arrive tomorrow.
So hopefully I can test that too.

3 Likes

single
double
triple
quadruple
quintuple
sextuple/hextuple
septuple/heptuple
octuple
nonuple
decuple
undecuple
duodecuple
tridecuple

and on and on if you know the Latin :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you these will be useful when more costumes arrives for existing costumed heroes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s an S1 hero somewhere in under all those layers! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Are they 3* Trainer Hero ?

No, only 1 :star: Trainer Heroes
:frowning:

2 Likes

I hope they update the rewards for this eventā€¦ I donā€™t know why they went so shy on rewardsā€¦

We will see when this arrives to the game in Septemberā€¦

1 Like

Oh, those new stage seem to be worthless. They are just designed eat the WE.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great until you get to duodevigintiple.

1 Like

The poll is now closed.

1 Like

Iā€™ve mentioned this idea before: instead of increasing the difficulty of the challenges, limit the total power that can be used on them. This would allow newer players to have a better chance at competing with established players. They wonā€™t have the roster but close to the same power levels. Hopefully this would help to alleviate the gap that keeps growing as the best prizes are get further and further out of reach for new players.

5 Likes

This event is now live.
You can discuss it here: