This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on Tremors of Underwild being TESTED in beta.
Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.
It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.
So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.
In its simplest explanation, Tremors of Underwild is essentially a like Valhalla Forever but for the season 4 map (Underwild).
During Tremors of Underwild, all World Energy Costs on the Season 4 map are reduced by 3.
Adds a new “special” / unique mob called a Underwild Bat.
Like in Valhalla Forever:
- the loot is NOT increased
- there is a limit to how many Underwild Bats you can farm per day.
New feature in Underwild:
- Monster Lure is added see the details later to improve your Rare enemy farming ability.
Like the Mindgard Gnomes, these mobs only appear during the Tremours of Underwild event.
Unlike Midgard Gnomes:
- Underwild Bats are Shielded and only Vulnerable to damage from normal attacks and Special Skills only during the turn before they attack.
When they appear, they can drop Underwild coins, Emblems, Crafting materials or Resource Bundles.
As above, there is a limit to how many Bats can be farmed per day.
- Limited to 15* per day (compared to 20 in Valhalla Forever). This limit accumulates (so even if you only start on day 4, you can still farm 60* in that one day).
- Can farm up to 60* in total during the event
- There is a counter which shows how many you’ve farmed so far, and how much is can you find in total.
- There is a countdown shows that how much time left until More Rare Enemies can be found.
- You can also see an indication of is Monster Lure active or not.
* = These numbers can be increased with buying Monster Lure.
Extra Underwild coins are also guaranteed if Monster Lure is active above the Bat’s normal loot.
So using this Monster Lure you can farm 25 Underwild bats a day, and 100 in total.
This Monster Lure can be bought from the daily offers.
In Beta an extra offer category is added to Underwil offers (on day 1), where you can buy Monster Lure along with 120 loot tickets and 1 WE Flask. The price is unknown, and maybe these will be changed.
The other offers for day1 are not visible, and the next 3 day offers will also not be visible in Beta.
As above, all stages energy is reduced by 3 (from normal) during the event.
Like current Underwild event, the event lasts 4 days.
There is a no change how the Underwild Portal operated.
There are still 3 featured heroes, which are: Russula, Lepiota, Prof. Linderbrock in the current Beta.
There was no change in the odds in Beta V48
Just a quick note here on the numbers. Without any change in the odds, there is virtually no difference between featured and non-featired hero odds.
Featured = 3 heroes = 0.2% Specific hero.
Non-Featured = 19 heroes = 0.052% specific
So there is a SLIGHT difference but not much.
It has been raised and several times in the feedback provided.
Added to beta V48 for initial testing.
For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see: