đŸ§Ș Early Information on Titanium Shield Balance Update [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

Seems that’s one step closer in making hunters lodge uselessđŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž

13 Likes

Is it become like invisibility potion?

4 Likes

you mention this, and thats is weird,
 lvl 5 battle item only 3 turn and lvl 3 battle item is 4 turn with the same effect
 :man_shrugging:
wait not only that, invisible potion only to 1x hero target
 :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

5 Likes

How does doing damage on titans hurt SG? Because we can maybe hit one titan higher? Get slightly better rewards
give me a break. Do your work before you release things!

12 Likes

everyone is complaining I HOPE SGG listen to us at least ONCE.

Leave the shield alone come on it is not THAT MEGA SUPER useful item. It’s expensive as f*

We have another stuff inside the game that need some more attention. Come on.

18 Likes

Agree
theres no problem with the shied
come on

4 Likes

After reflecting a bit more (and now that I’m confident I actually understand the change), this seems like a poor and unnecessary game alteration.

It feels like SGG didn’t anticipate the usage of this item in conjunction with 1 star heroes and is now saying, ‘no, don’t play the game like that - only do it the way we want you to!’ Which, to me, seems absurd. Players discovering new synergies and utilizing them is a puzzle and part of the game.

36 Likes

Really bad move. Maybe at least make it affect all allies. And given we have invisibility potion also

Seeing as this is all just beta
 I would HIGHLY recommend at least TESTING just a NERF of the titanium shields (i.e. reflecting 25%, 50%, 75% of the damage back) before getting rid of the ability altogether.

I can see why the devs think it was OP and defeated the purpose of the game a bit (though they were massively fun to use!)
 but nerfing it to the above percentages would NOT make them OP. At least test it out. I doubt they’d be overused for players with high enough TPs.

1 Like

It seems like this is making the Hunter’s Lodge as useless as the Alchemy lab. Basically the only thing I ever craft from it is the Titanium Shields and the harpoons to get the parts. I may be saving a lot of iron and food that I’d been wasting on the harpoons, I guess

12 Likes

It was great time ago, now

32 Likes

24 Likes

+1 sorry @zephyr1 maybe you can use the red cross out thing (like with beta changes) or something. Thanks, appreciate everything you do! :slightly_smiling_face:

Titanium shields are great. Maybe the only good thing about Hunters Lodge. I suppose it’s best @Disposable that you never got to experience their beauty
now you will never know the pain I feel. Not sure why SG decided to pick on these but wtf, way to take something decent and make it a new Alchemy Lab. At least I can finally stop throwing harpoons

9 Likes

Lol wow. SG already in hot water between the Vela/Telluria nerfs, beta bug scandal, and now they’re like “TURN UP THE HEAT MF’ERS!!!”

14 Likes

Honestly , this is one of unreasonable news ever , Titanium shields help me while only have Miki , and make me survive 14* titan 
 this is very disappointed and I refuse this change totally disagree with it SG 
 :x::x::x:

9 Likes

I wonder what’s happening
 We must have provoked SG’s anger somehow.

7 Likes

Seriously, what a truely crappy company! Lately it seems all they do is try their best to tile up their player base. Whoever is currently in charge or overseeing the implementation needs to all be fired and replaced.

7 Likes

Looks that they didn’t like abusing it on the titans with 1 star heroes or little Muggies.

It looks out of nowhere and maybe unnecessary, but I can certainly understand and appreciate why they want to remove this from the game. You shouldn’t be able to score 80k+ with unlevelled feeders on 14 star titans, it was just stupid.

5 Likes

If you are going to change this item because you think using it is some kind of “cheating”, then you should not encourage the mono beta by adding elemental links and similar special skills.

Too much time for an item than CAN’T BE USED AS A NORMAL METHOD TO ATTACK TITANS, because of its high cost and small availability.

Also, you should make all items from Hunter’s Lodge CHEAPER TO CRAFT, none of them can be used on a daily basis.

7 Likes

I think what would ‘fix’ this problem and make us use Hunter Lodge’s items more is to add a 5th item slot, which would be used ONLY for a HL item. This way you don’t waste spot for mana pot or antidote, and doesn’t have to use what you took in case a board is bad or not worth it just because you don’t have any alternative.

3 Likes