đŸ§Ș Early Information on Titanium Shield Balance Update [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

That rarely works

Notes

Click for notes

E&P

BoH

FIN

2 Likes

Even with the changes it’s still unnecessary. Why not just eliminate the AL and HL as useless buildings and be fine with it? Admit the flawed releases, scrap HA since it’s going to a heaping pile of garbage as well and move on. Let Zynga sort it out once the sale is finalized. No point in leaving one scrap of gun in this game since SG will have left the building.

20lesscaresgivens

1 Like

I’m assuming that “lower rarity heroes reflect less damage” doesn’t mean that they receive the damage that isn’t reflected
 all of the damage the heroes would take is still blocked, right?

1 Like

But using 3× Aife is not viable anymore

1 Like

Correct.

I just tested that in Beta, and the 1-4* Heroes received no damage from the enemies hitting them.

1 Like

That’s not how it works at all. Most tech companies have log data warehouses and anomaly analysis to find issues like these. Plus there’s more money to be made in bug bounties than in hitting 14* or 20* titans.

Time to look for the squishiest 5* lvl 1 hero

#NoNerfOnTitaniumShield

2 Likes

Elena comes in mind

1 Like

So far. 3 good candidates
Elena, Azlar and Magni.

Probably Margaret or Inari but I don’t have them on Lvl 1 already :sweat_smile:

So in Beta a tester could run multiple trials on titan hits to evaluate which rarity could be optimum cheaply I’m assuming.

Any indications from your runs?

1 Like

I would suggest, instead:
5* 100%
4* 100%
3* 60%
2* 20%
1* 10%

I think that 4* and 5* are both “legitimate standard titan attackers” that everyone uses, so imo also 4* should be 100%.
3* is a mid-range: lower players use it legitimately, but lower players shouldn’t be able to forge shields. So possibly the percentage could be left 60 % as currently is or being lower.
2* and 1* are the only rarities that actually need the nerf.

4 Likes

|Rarity|Reflection %|
|1*|20%|
|2*|40%|
|3*|60%|
|4*|80%|
|5*|100%|

Any way you nerf this shield you making another useless tool like invisibility potion or hunters caltrops. Lets change required materials. Shield will need heart or titan scull and caltroops will cost lower rarity materias because of not too usefull efect. Do not kill this shield just make him more expensive or less available like are scroll of alteration.

1 Like

I wonder if titans asked for this nerf
 :thinking:

12 Likes

A valid point. Its the only argument that would make sense :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

1 Like

Most companies the size of SGG, even quite a bit bigger, aren’t doing anything like what you hear about.

Really? Which industry would such companies be facing? Most tech based companies I know worship data and analytics.

But I’m 90% confident SGG would have data for this. When they published raid index, it made me wonder what else they could be storing and analyzing. Logging Titan hits doesn’t seem too far off from there and someone could have just found an anomaly in team power or team hp.

im going to use all shields before the update and will never craft any again

5 Likes

Good idea

Were people really detonating titans with 1* using the shields?

AHHAHAHAH u are a joke

The costs in producing a titan shield is even more expensive than the crap rewards the titans give us. Thanks for destroying it. I’ll never craft a shield again.

Keep ruining the game with those stupid updates :+1: I’m pretty sure you’re going to be very successful after treating your costumers like clowns.

3 Likes

I have one titan color I struggle against. Titan shield have kept me up with other competitive alliance players - which SG probably sees as missed revenue. They probably think I should be dropping another $xxx for some Legendary pull the RNG gods haven’t yet blessed me with.

If the nerf stays how it was explained above, it sounds fair. I don’t like it, but I’ll still use it until my least favorite color can turn into a “big” enough team to keep up.