šŸ§Ŗ Early information on the September 2021 HOTM -- Alexandrine

I might take Jott rather than this. Because i donā€™t want to waste Scoop for just small Healer and only for Titan unless itā€™s Miki. And also i can LB and Emblem Jott and waste less resources for that, also got higher Atk and score for Titan.

Is this Alexandrine going to be a better option for blue 5* healer than Raff? Or am I just being swayed by the difference in mana speed?

1 Like

Unless the max heal of 42% is changed, she has medium best case heal scenario. Raf is a much better healer but mana speed can make a difference.

LB Jott is great

2 Likes

If Iā€™m correct a critical hit does double the based damaged so depending of the color of the opponent:

• 50% more damage against the strong color (100*2 for strong color + 100 from crit = 300 instead of 200 so a 50% increase(
  • 100% against neutral
  • 200% against weak (100/2 + 100 = 150 instead of 50

You have to take into account that the tiles on the weak spot against titans have a 100% chance to crit so its special is kinda useless fore those tiles. So Jott wins.

For the other tiles, in average, Jott will also be a better tile enhancer.

However she has a better survability and also help the rest of the team to survive so it may save you items (and time using those items). She is also average speed so she may save you some mana pots.

To me sheā€™s not bad, sheā€™s just okay.

4 Likes

After getting the recent : small mana increase to same colour HOTMs (4/5 = no Malicna), I feel I m done pulling for a while as I level up heroes over the next yearā€¦. Since I pulled some good others too.
But
Alexandrine card got me interested, so no pulls in august & will collect all possible free pulls for Septemberā€¦
&
Started with saving Atlantis coins.

1 Like

Me too. I will probably save up in August and use them all in September for Alexandrine. She seems interesting to me more than Chakkoszrot.

3 Likes

I need this one bad, hope I get her. Still using Kiril, heā€™s great, but hotm would be a huge boost to my blues.

not ure sheā€™s better than kirilā€¦
you will charge her at 9 tiles (with lvl23 troops) BUT fires only after you have again at least 4-5 tiles on board otherwise her heal is ridiculous and crtis useless so basically its like using a slow or very slow heroā€¦

not to mention that cleric has lot of great heroes so sheā€™s not worth the emblems on this class

Her and Jott together on a team would be devastating, especially on Titans. Jott increases attack of Ice Tiles by 61% and she increase critical chance by 54%, their specials shouldnā€™t interfere or override each other. I still prefer Jott over her, since the 61% attack increase per tile is guaranteed, where the Crit is not.

Nittany Lion Roar is right, every since the GTV debacle, SG has really pulled back on overpowering HotMā€™s and has been focusing on Special Complexity instead. The only HotM this year that seems really good and useful in a lot of situations is Uareus or however you spell it.

They do not stack.

2 Likes

lol sheā€™s even worst than what i thought if she cant be used with jott on titan
definitely useless, i will feed her to poppy

1 Like

I already see some mixed feeling about this hero. I like her, and I hope I get her. I need 5* healer for my blue team. Kiril is ok, but I think Alex will do an awesome job in offence.

It amazes me when players immediately jump to ā€œthis hero is useless, Iā€™m feeding them to my favorite 3*ā€¦ā€ before they even get the hero or try it out. I thought we all learned better with Grimble, the most useless hero ever when he came out, no on liked him, no one leveled him. SGG had a plan we didnā€™t see, now Grimble is a major hero in the Minion Meta and came out way before his timeā€¦

Point, you need to wait and see where SGG goes before writing off a hero. Iā€™ll be interested to see what comes out in the future that can maybe make this hero better then Jottā€¦ Maybe a 15* titan that is immune to Attack increased Tilesā€¦

3 Likes

I still laugh at all the people sleeping on Noor

As someone who do not have 5* blue healer, I hope I get her. How you can know if she is good or bad. I like her a lot. Same story was about Devana and she is doing great in my team. So, for somebody she will be great and for somebody maybe not.

3 Likes

Any idea on how to use Reuben effectively? :rofl: Note: I donā€™t have C-Marj.

Yes he is excellent at taking up a space in your roster, and then as a storage place for red feeders once you have leveled all other heros

Seriously though if youā€™re facing a big DoT team in a raid like vela and gravemaker and Clarissa, he will cut the effect in half and let you get ahead of things. He was designed as a GTV counter but that meta was on the way out by the time he appeared in the game. Some heros are ahead of their time like Noor, and others are behind like Reuben.

2 Likes

Excellent Advice. Exact reason Iā€™d hold on the Salmon Lokiā€¦you never know what E & P have up their sleeves.

True, Iā€™ve met Noor in non-VF war and I was surprised how annoying she can be. That buff to 30% of attack and defense to her minions surely helped. Still not my next choice of ascension by virtue of having Emilio, Baldur, Santa and C-Azlar waiting, but she is definitely useful now with the endless deluge of summoners and her innate skill summoning minion-killer summon when enemy summons. Actually that innate ability is the best one in the game, probably, as she doesnā€™t have to rely on her special that much.

It also didnā€™t help that I brought Krampus against her during said match. :smiley: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes