šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the September 2020 HOTM (Bai Yeong)

Said it before and will say it now - reminds me too much of Malosi whom we just had. As standalone, this is a good hero, but those with Malosi already have that function he provides more or less covered (mediocre-tier damage + crippling down a single hero badly).

2 Likes

With this uptade he is the worst version of 5* bane we could dream of :roll_eyes:
It should be at least 3 turn and -75% or 2 turn and 95% to be okay.

5* Bane is Joon)

This hero is better. Imagine Vela who only hit one Rigard in 4/1 red/purple setup?
I think this is a good hero.

agreed. bai yeong and malosi, bera and noor. not really interesting.

Hit Malosi to Lianna - no effect.
Hit this panda to Lianna - 75% than your wounded Rigard will stay alive.

Well, itā€™s like comparing Rogue talent vs Monk talent, or Inari vs Margaret. Work on different things but you can still call them ā€˜avoidingā€™, right?

Besides, I would need to have a damn good reason to shoot Malosi at Lianna.

Yes, like this, but not the same.

It is like comparing Mist to Malosi for me.
Mist slows mana and gives immunity to buffs, Malosi forbids status aiments, and Bai Yeong make 75% probability for ANY effect to miss. So, for status-only effects like JF or Sif Malosi is better, but for Lianna and C.Sartana this hero is way better.

But this hero should have more damage, like 360%-370% at least.

Joon is betterā€¦

1 Like

Overall - yes.

But as blocker - no.

At least Malosi is very fast, so with a lv11 mana troop you can charge in just 2 matches. Iā€™d say more often than not you should be able to fire Malosi before the enemy tank, thus neutralizing the most dangerous parts of their special.

Costume Liana maybe to prevent the mana slow? Or one that has already received the mark of death by the Jackal so Malosiā€™s sucker punch becomes an actual power punch :rofl:

Put this back in and we have a good HOTM

1 Like

They will be blocked when they are dead.

1 Like

This version is a bit better. But why donā€™t make it 255% to 3 target like Drake.
But the effect only for one person.

Cause 285% to one enemy is probably just 300ish to 400ish damage? :roll_eyes:

Only worthy for very fast speed.

2 Likes

I think so. Even Malosi have higher damage output which is 300% :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Wow they took my recommendation and decreased the % blind while increasing the duration. But taking out the 1 turn mana block makes the hero kinda underwhelmingā€¦

1 Like

That is also the recommendation because it interfere with filling their mana so that they can fire with low accuracy.

What is not in the recommendation is the decrease from 95 to 75.

1 Like

Rule for Fast Damage Output Hero

Damage output < 400% = Make it hit 3 Target (apart from giving ailments for 3 or only one target)

Damage Output >= 400% = target one enemy.

As simple as that.

Fast Hero is only Sniper or maybe hit 3 like others and giving ailments to 3/1 target.

This version is still quite weak personally for me.
They made Seshat with 400% damage output to one enemy with Dispel 3 enemy and with continues Minion every 3 turns.

Yet this HOTM 285% to one enemy and ailments to one enemy for 2 turns. Thatā€™s it :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

(Sorry for comparing but thatā€™s the way it is)

1 Like

yes, increasing to 3 turns will be ideal. still wont make him anything close to OP. Or 2 turns and affects neighbors as well.

Something still didnā€™t gel!

We already have lots of accuracy debuff in yellow, from Bane, to Huā€¦Justice, Joon and Drakeā€¦
Why not just get rid of that line regarding accuracy entirely? and restore

ā€œthe target canā€™t gain mana for (2) two turnsā€

And then lower the decreased healing received to like 50% or less, then test if 285% damage is OK. otherwise restore 255%.

Imo, this would make this HotM decently functional in one vital roleā€¦

Edit: I suppose if MalosƬ can do 300% damage at very fast, so why not?

1 Like