đŸ§Ș Early Information on the September 2020 HOTM (Bai Yeong)

It promotes some strategic thought as @FraVit93 said I think. But It would probably be even better for 3 turns on 1 target. I doubt they will buff him after their fear of Telly outrage

2 Likes

I quite understand, but when I meet blind dealers on defense, like Drake or Neith, I will opt to take them out as quickly as I can, because they can waste your specials, but on offence, I think Drake is already reigning, blind 3 at fast, with chance to repeat same on another 3
 And then Joon is already doing fine on one target approach

However, there are times, when I actually wished Hel was fast, in PvP, I seldom used her due to the prevalent defence of fast and very fast, before I could get her mana up, she is either dying or dead.

Anyway, we could provide opinions and suggestions, but beta and devs would do their bests.

1 Like

I much prefer this hero not blocking mana. When I first saw the skill, the one use that came to my mind was somewhat like Hansel’s role. Hit the target, make the skill go off, and watch it miss everyone. Then you don’t have to worry about it anymore. If the target can’t gain mana, you’re only delaying it a little. I think we’d be far better off with Joon in that case.

That being said, my idea with this skill looked better to me when it gave -95% accuracy instead of -75%

2 Likes

this is much better. and seems reasonable

Compared to Malosi he is nothing: 300% damage; avoids target buffets and debufs; VERY FAST MANA.

2 Likes

Beta Update

Bai Yeong has returned to Beta, with his direct damage increased from 285% to 320%.

I’ve updated the top post of this thread accordingly.

3 Likes

Bai Yeong is sounding better and better. Looookin’ Gooood!!!

1 Like

She is definitely getting better. I would try to pull for her.

As written or thus

1 Like

I would like to understand why you continue to make heroes very similar to others, fast, damage to the single, blindness, why not build a yellow hero who for example has a skill that lowers the opposing skills i.e. we consider the skill Raffaele new HOTM, In my view, they should make a hero who halves the skill that instead of giving 820hp of life gives only 400 if skill in the next 5 rounds, and instead of bringing to 50% the life of an ally brings it only to 25%. This is just one example should interfere on all skills that benefit opponents. This is my own idea

Kunchen (appears to be Chinese descendant) is an exception. He is Purple. :slight_smile:

I always thought Kunchen looked Turkic / Mongol / Eurasian.

There is a European-like castle in the background. That doesn’t look Chinese

Maybe he is East European

I thought I read a theory on the forum that each colour is a certain region. Yellow - Asia. Red - Africa. I can’t find the list

3 Likes

Yes, you’re correct. He is not Chinese.

I searched via Google based on his special skill “Ajna” and it says Ajna is the sixth primary [chakra] in the body according to Hindu tradition.

So, it looks like Kunchen is from the region somewhere around India or Pakistan but his name still doesn’t match with Hindu at all. Still sounds Chinese.

SG needs more historic background research. haha

2 Likes

Kunchen is Tibetan name. It is different from Chinese name. (Note that there is no space between Kun and chen)

Ajna/Chakra/Hinduism/Buddhism are closely related. It is centered around Himalaya (India, Nepal, Pakistan, Tibet, etc).

3 Likes

All purple HotM have that :joy:

I can’t imagine Vela coming from the same region as Aegir and Miki :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well let’s see
 Frida, Aegir, Miki, and Alasie we can all safely assume come from the polar regions; Athena and Perseus are Greek deities, so really it’s Vela that’s the odd one out. See it’s always her, she’s always been the problem child. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Eskimos / Islands tentatively? :rofl:

1 Like

Vela kind of reminds me of Disney’s Moana. Just a little ligher skinned.

Thanks for your information. I just learned a lot!

Yes, I noticed that there is no space between Kun and chen. If his name was in Chinese way, then it would’ve been Kun Chen.

By the way, let’s not sleep on another Asian hero KHAGAN. (Red hero) Based on my knowledge and by his name, this man sould be Mongolian. Correct?

3 Likes

Yes, his skill is called “Khan’s Order”. Clear reference to Khan dynasty of Mongolia.

It wasn’t Asian hero who always yellow, it is heroes based of Han Chinese culture who is always yellow.

1 Like