šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the Path of Valor [Part of the Beta Beat v25 & v26]

1. there is a link directly from the game. Those who donā€™t use it, itā€™s on them. 2) google translate
  1. tile distribution is not random!
  2. Titan (or raid or war - or all three) loot is rigged against ________ <ā€”insert name of poster here
  3. The card says 569 damage but my brand new hero I got 12 minutes ago only does 404 - there must be an error!
  4. BoldTusk keeps reviving too many times
  5. matchmaking!
  6. TC20 hasnā€™t given me a 5* hero in 39 years!
  7. Margaret!
    iv) Alchemy Lab!
    X) The numbering system of this list!
8 Likes

Possibly between periods of seasonal events would be my guess. We get one now after Xmas; then after Spring, etc making it 4 times per year if Iā€™m correct

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:ā€¦

When will be the start of Path of Valor?

Like every time for a version update. At least one weak that everyone updates the game. And eventually a message will appear in your inbox, as usual. After that half hour, probably the new features will be implemented. As usualā€¦

2 Likes

Actually they edited the post and announced (I just saw this)

" Please note that the Path of Valor will be available on February 3, 2019 , when the first Path of Valor event is planned to start."

P.S. They wrote the year wrong though. @Petri you should edit again :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Edited, thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Letā€™s give this Path of Valor a chance. Iā€™m sure there will be some bugs but Iā€™m looking forward to some new content. Good job on on trying to improve SG.

6 Likes

ye, exactly 20 chars

what do you guys think we have to pay for the valor pass? like 10.-? i hope not more, otherwise they can kiss my a**ā€¦

I would like to see same amount as a VIP pass.
maximum I would deem fair would be 1.5 VIP pass price, for having the path being 1.5 months

nevertheless I am a little afraid they might go with 3x VIP price after the calculations made up by several guys, who related the add loot to monetary value

1 Like

It makes no sense for it to cost more than VIP given they wiped away the EHTs (3 or 4 of them), and the whole thing takes 50 days, AND effort to accomplish. Itā€™s not like youā€™re spending money to get the stuff. So that makes it worth a lot less.

Iā€™m sure it would depend on the awards. If your going to get some key 5* mats then Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be more then vipā€¦ if the values not there nobody is going to spend. Itā€™ll get released and someone will do the math and start a threadā€¦ decide then but Iā€™m sure SG doesnā€™t want another Alchemy lab situation so there will be a good gain/gem cost too it.

The rewards are already shared somewhere in these threads, @zephyr1 has also already done the math as well. Iā€™m sure he can explain it in more detail to you.

Theyā€™re actually in the top post of the thread :slightly_smiling_face:

I did some very rough initial calculations of how I value offers in this post: šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the Path of Valor [Part of the Beta Beat v25 & v26] - #394 by zephyr1

2 Likes

it was post 392 of this topic and @zephyr1 ended up with slightly less than 30$.

given the latest changes (-EHT) this calculation would probably run to 25$.

given that I have to invest time and no guarantee that I score sufficient points at the end to actually get the highest valued item (4* ascension), I canā€™t see anything above 2 VIP passes as a fair pricing

2 Likes

For when Path of Valor starts:

=> šŸ§­ First Path of Valor Log and Discussion ā€“ Starts February 3

3 Likes

Since thereā€™s a couple of weeks of lead time before the PoV starts there should be some talk about prepping or hoarding for the longer challenges. The only challenges that need such work are the summoning and ascension challenges. Iā€™ve already got my main account hoarding 1000+ silver summon tokens forā€¦reasons. Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll splurge and cash in as many as I need to close out the summoning challenge.

The next question is what to do with the feeders and how to make it count towards the ascension challenge. Iā€™m pretty sure the game only awards progress towards the current challenge in a chain. i.e. If you ascend a hero to 3rd tier while the PoV challenge is counting 2nd tier ascensions, youā€™re out of luck. This is probably something that would have been better to check during beta but oh well.

Anyway the optimized way of completing the ascension challenge is to level up a quintet of 3-star heroes to their 3rd stripe all at the same time. If you level up costumes of 3-star heroes, that would be even cheaper. Just make sure to complete each link in the PoV ascension challenge chain before ascending a hero up to the next level. Once the 3-star heroes get to their 3rd stripe you can set them aside and ascend a bunch of 4-star or 5-star heroes to their 4th stripe. BTW, this means you probably should park some heroes (or costumes) at 3-60 or 3-70 while completing the beginning steps of the PoV ascension challenge.

UPDATE: Just looked at my notes from beta and the cheapest way to get the ascension challenge points is to power level 2-star heroes up to the beginning of their 3rd stripe. Basically the same strategy as power leveling 3-star heroes but much cheaper. You will still need to park several 4-star or higher heroes/costumes to fulfill that last ascension challenge quest.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not 100% sure but the ascend heroes was removed from Beta V3. Not sure if that means itā€™s permanently gone or just wasnā€™t featured but itā€™s something to consider.

1 Like