šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the Path of Valor [Part of the Beta Beat v25 & v26]

If the rewards remain the same as above, i believe they will ask for 10.99 per activation

Which currency? $ ? ā‚¬ ?

Kilos

20 federales are looking

5 Likes

Beta Update

Path of Valor has returned to Beta for additional testing.

The Small Giant Staff have indicated that some of the balance for Path of Valor has still not been finalized, so please remember that the Rewards and Challenges are very likely to change.

Iā€™ve updated the top post of this thread with the updates Iā€™ve observed, which so far include:

• An increase in the number of Valor Challenges from 6 to 8
  • Addition of 3* Unfarmable Ascension Materials at Milestone 34, in place of Bomb Attacks
  • Addition of HOTM Avatars at Milestone 44, in place of EHT
  • Modification of the first Tier of the Defeat Heroes Valor Challenge from 5 Heroes to 50

Iā€™ve also included a sample of 3 Daily Challenges, and will add some more as they rotate in Beta:

12 Likes

Sorry this sounded a bit confusingā€¦ Addition? Or replacement? Seems like it replaced the EHT(s)? Thatā€™s not a good nerf :frowning:

Thank you for all your hard work this morning (or night wherever you are)

2 Likes

ā€œChallengesā€ā€¦ Really? In those examples there is nothing else to do than farming a mission few times. How could be this named ā€œchallengeā€? :man_facepalming:

I expected true challenges, for some diversityā€¦ Those daily ā€œchallengesā€ are rather pathetic and shouldnā€™t be named as ā€œchallengeā€ in the first placeā€¦

4 Likes

Bothā€¦the addition of Avatars, which previously didnā€™t exist in the Rewards at all ā€” and theyā€™re replacing the EHT that used to be in that Milestone.

Morning, and youā€™re welcome!

2 Likes

Do you find the monthly ā€œchallengeā€ events challenging?

1 Like

For a player like me the only challenge is achieving a better score. But for over one million players there are indeed challenges.

I would assume that for earlier players the path of Valor tasks may also prove challenging :slight_smile:

All a matter of perspective I guessā€¦

2 Likes

I speak about daily challengesā€¦ not about the p2w part.

As I saidā€¦ Perspective.

I was just making general suggestion not specific to either daily or Valor challenges.

1 Like

What perspective? Farming the mission 1-1 for getting loot, recruits and defeat 5 times the boss is definitely not a ā€œchallengeā€. From any perspective. You stayed too much on forum today; get some rest :slight_smile:

the ā€œchallengeā€ is to push through the grind and boredom

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦ Thatā€™s why I expected something different and enjoyableā€¦

Would it please you better if it read ā€œtasksā€?

Doesnā€™t change muchā€¦ The ā€œtasksā€ are still pretty much the same as they have been in the precious two buildsā€¦

No New surprises :wink:

2 Likes

Yep, daily tasks, this is the true definition.

But would it be better if there were no free to play rewards? I donā€™t think so.
Is this a cash grab? Kinda. Yes. Because ftp will have to see the rewards they Could be getting, if only they paidā€¦
But many ftp will convert to ctp with this, and is that a bad thing? If you get enjoyment out of something, is it wrong to try to temp you to spend on it?
Other mobile games that are over a couple of years old are doing it, and it is working for them.
As for the long term strategy of this, I donā€™t know. Could be right, might not be. But I would like to be rewarded for grindy tasks that I have to do anyway! And sometimes the tasks force you out of your comfort zone, and you discover something new, like a good war team in this caseā€¦
I do believe that rewards should be really good for ftp, as you need ftp players. But trying to convert some of them isnā€™t something I condemn either.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how it is called in most games. Pls donā€™t be too pedantic abut the word. @Guvnor found the right transcription with ā€œtasksā€.

1 Like

kind of poor rewards in the free mode except for the rings. So somedays the free users wonā€™t even get anything? like day 1ā€¦ the reward is a ā€œ-ā€. itĀ“s nothing? and then only 10k iron and then nothing again?
should be cool to play and spend time, but not to expect getting resources.

1 Like