šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the Path of Valor [Part of the Beta Beat v25 & v26]

There are 5 elements.

3 Likes

Maybe it is a dumb question that popped out in my alliance yesterday; but if you take a valor pass now will it be on\active for all valor path in the future or each valor path has his own valor pass to get purchased?

1-use. you need a new one each time.

1 Like

What is meant by elite enemies ?

Special stages of S1 provincesā€¦

The lvls with swords

The crossed sword stages from any province will suffice

Somewhat true. However, there are actually 7 rare quests: 1 for each of 5 elements, plus 1 each for fine gloves and tomes & compasses and d blades.

@zephyr1 Have you or others used the Food or Iron Harvester Relics yet? Did anyone notice the 50% increase?

I used the food relic & SO used the iron & we didnā€™t notice a 50% increase. The SO didnā€™t keep any data on the iron relic, but I did keep a limited amount on my food. (it wasnā€™t a big deal at the time) Iā€™m going to start the iron relic soon, while SO begins the food & will try & keep more data.

Curious if anyone else kept data on this or if theyā€™ve noticed it POSSIBLY not giving 50%.

Thanks

I havenā€™t tried it in the live game, but I did notice some people said they didnā€™t see an increase:

Unfortunately, neither provided much detail, so itā€™s hard to determine if the amounts were increased or not.

We should be able to compare to Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more if weā€™re looking at specific amounts.

1 Like

I used the iron harvester and can confirm a 50% bump, on Season 1.

S1, 17-1 provides roughly 7500 iron per run. With the harvester I posted 3-4 shots in a chat showing in excess of 11,000 per run.

7 Likes

Thank you

Life happened, so Iā€™ll attempt the iron harvester in the next day or two.

I took screenshots with the food harvester & without & didnā€™t notice much of an increase, if any. However, I didnā€™t take SS on enough runs for me to be satisfied posting it on here until Iā€™ve gathered more data, one way or another.

1 Like

Fantastic! Iā€™m doing iron next & need it.

I didnā€™t have the same results with the food. I tried it with autoplay, loot tickets, manual play, different boards, etc. trying to find what I was doing incorrectly, given the results I was seeing.

1 Like

OMG SG! What on earth are you thinking!!!

S3 started today, and Valour daily mission forces us play S2 instead. Nice planning there, really smooth!!!

4 Likes

1000% Agreeā€¦

1 Like

And four runs in S2 at that. Plus a Collect Gems II mission (mandatory for F2P), the need to fill my monster chest, and if Iā€™ve looked at the timing correctly, Iā€™m expecting Shrikewood in about 6 hours. I may not touch S3 at all today. Glad I wasnā€™t planning on summoning until the gate opens again in March (targeting Telluria). I guess Iā€™ll meander through Valhalla throughout March and pull with my coins at the end of the month.

1 Like

Isnā€™t Collect Gems II have been around since yesterday?

1 Like

Yes, but I was unusually busy yesterday, and I had an elemental chest pop up in the afternoon that took priority.

1 Like

Can you still make it to the end of the path if you go say a week of not playing?

No. Particularly not if that week has a challenge in it.

But 21 missed dailies will also be over 2000.

2 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: šŸ§­ First Path of Valor Log and Discussion ā€“ Starts February 3