šŸ§Ŗ Early information on the October 2020 HOTM (Zulag)

Thatā€™d be an option :slight_smile:

Merged your posts together too btw, in case youā€™re wondering what the delete notifications are (remember you can edit :memo: posts if you want to add something else to your replies!)

I have some good people to deal with Guin but I havenā€™t faced her in battles for agesā€¦ My Kage, rigard+10 and sartana+20 used to make short work of her even their not that superb like Panther or Kunchen. Usually I see teams with double healers as easy targets, Iā€™ve never faced Zuzu so I canā€™t be that bossy and say it will be easy, but Iā€™m not scared of her. Yet. XD

humorously, I strongly believe almost EVERY team is a bait for She-sat.

Not saying sheā€™s OP, but minion summoning, huge damage, minion that can make clones, dispelling, element link, inate abilityā€¦ She is brutal. hahaha

2 Likes

Most everyone will have six useless Zulagā€™s, all to remain unleveled, why? because SG knows everyone will be spending and pulling for Gefjon and Vanda. So it makes sense the HOTM for the month is to suck.

3 Likes

Not quite as strong as Telluria as a tank even after the nerf but still will be more than a suitable option and might displace Kunchen as the best healer/tank. I donā€™t see much use for her on offense though as I would rather use C Rigard

looks like 5 star by ulfā€¦would be great he has attack buff to all allies. otherwise used only in final provice 27-10 hard against ursenaā€¦3 rafa 2 zulag auto playā€¦

That is farfetched, Zulag do not make opposing team in dangerous position.

1 Like

I agree. This is a very similar choice to Vivica / Vivica [Magician], and Iā€™ll take the costume every time.

1 Like

I am guessing Ragnarok might be the last boss (hidden hero).

Jormungandr seems more likely.

Thatā€™s it! I agree 100 % with you, especially with the description of telly.

1 Like

Another dull hotm, meh.
One Tyrum and he is done.
Was hoping for some buff, if there wouldnt be Noor out there, this would be weakest hotm of this year.

2 Likes

Ya, but the difference is with Kunchen being slow, this tank being close to the same defense, I wouldnā€™t be surprised. We know the job of the tank is to slow the offense down enough to charge their team up. I donā€™t see the tank replacing Ursana at all though but Kunchen with Malosi our there, Iā€™ve found to be a extremely beatable tank

2 Likes

Punching bag type tank only works on newbie who do not understand stacking.

Like how Kasshrek shine in platinum. A lot of my alliance teammates had a hard time against it until I taught them about stacking and skill combination. I never have trouble against Kasshrek, I even use 3 blue against that punching bag lizzard.

If Zulag can have anti-dispel buff like C.Belith, she will be a good tank. Otherwise, she is just punching bag that fall on dispel.

2 Likes

Well, with 2 days now until sheā€™s out, I doubt thereā€™ll be many surprises in the final version. Letā€™s see what the quick-summon quick-level guys discover about how she plays. Safe to say no-oneā€™s planning on breaking the bank to get her, but she could work out better than feared (cf Raffaele, Zocc). Look on the bright side: this is one you donā€™t need to be too sad about if you miss out.

In a world of better tanks, she simply has no purpose. Thatā€™s why i will not even using tokens this october and wait until november, even when purple is my worse color.

At least Glenda is more interesting.

2 Likes

You are all putting Zulag on tank, thats why she has no real purpose. Put her on flank, like Sif.

If Zulag is flanking Tyr, C. Elkanen or any other self perserving tank who also deals dmg, then she makes it really hard to finish that tank, while protecting sniper as well on the wing. She is still only a B grade in my opinion, but in this role, she has her purpose.

For offence, yes she is useless, to some extent even for F2p players, since normal rigard can almost compare. Her role of protecting two important teammates comes down to being too slow to matter.

2 Likes

Even at flank thereā€™s so many other better choices that i do not think i will see her in any defence anytime soon.
Putting aside the evergreen Grave and Vela, even Zeline, Grazul, Black Knight, Drake, Ursena (and so onā€¦) can do a better Job (or at least equal) job then her.
And sheā€™s paladin, meaning all the people having Telluria (which is many) will not give many emblems to her for now.

Of course we are all different people and have different opinions, but i would highly suggest to players waiting other heroes making a more significant difference overall.

As it is, i really feel like she is on a Noorish level.

Some people may like her, but surely she is replaceble.

4 Likes

What nearby support heroes is good for flank? Even in attack team I do not like using heroes whose skill is only supporting nearby allies.

Ares, Black knight, Zulag, Brynhild, Queen of Hearts, Sif, C. Elena, Magni.

Im not saying she is changing meta or there arent other solutions, i am saying she is a B level on flank :slight_smile: