šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the October 2019 HOTM (Kingston)

If I recall correctly, yes. It started just in the week before last one and extended to November few days, since the event lasts 14 days.

4 Likes

1,500 if using 1* feeders? Does this refers to leveling from 1/1 or from 3/70 ?

2270 1* to fully level a 5*, but, holy food batman. 1115 for just the final ascension. This assumes the perfect 8 off color, 2 on color feedings.

I also believe it spanned both October and November. At the worst, once itā€™s released, weā€™ll be able to see the duration of that and Kingstonā€™s HOTM reign - so weā€™ll all be able to make our EHT decisions for Kingston / Neith accordingly.

Personally, Iā€™m not sure which one Iā€™ll target, if it spans the month. Kingston is a more valuable addition to my roster (replacing Caedmon as Evelynā€™s partner), but I only have 2 tonics. Neith will be great with Onatel, but upgrading from Leonidas may not be as big a leap as Kinston offers. Plus, I have 4 darts, with Shiloh coming up soon.

1 Like

Any details regarding November and December HOTM?

Yep, you can always search things like ā€œNovember 2019 HOTMā€ to find these:

1 Like

Thanks bro, I found :relaxed:

1 Like

Iā€™m just gonna try and speak it into existenceā€¦but I could really use Kingstonā€¦and Neithā€¦and January HOTMā€¦and February HOTM.

2 Likes

is thisā€¦

is this a Sean Kingston reference?

1 Like

really? bob marley/ghetto hero design?

When is the best time to go for Kingston? I have tokens. Is it Halloween event?

Yes, epic hero token can be used to summon in seasonal events.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been sitting on 7 green tonics for weeks now. Lady of the Lake and Morgan le Fay are poised at 3/70, thirsty for those tonics.

Can anybody advise me on whether to wait for Kingston or not? He looks great - Lianna 2.0 - just like Seshat is Sartana 2.0. Fast action snipers with juicy secondary effects. And I likely need another sniper, since I have Alberich and Lianna maxed.

Butā€¦ Iā€™m very tempted to raise Morgan simply because sheā€™s so cool (one of the few green DoT heroes, bypasses counter-damage, I have like 500 sorcerer emblems for her)ā€¦ Iā€™m also tempted to raise Lady of the Lake (I could anchor 2 separate green stacks around those slow healers like so: Alberich+Hansel+Hansel & Lady+Caedmon+Lianna = 2 green stack teams with heals and total mana-control for war).

Anywayā€¦ Can anybody convince me to wait for Kingston? Conversely, can anybody sing the praises of Morgan or Lady? Iā€™d rather bring Morgan or Lady up, because Kingston is gonna be the new Seshat. Everybody will be playing him. I wanna be a hipster and play with Lady or Morgan.

Thanks!

1 Like

Any decision you would take, donā€™t level Morgan before LotL. You will only regret. LotL is a nightmare in attack. It not really matters what heroes you bring along, LotL will not let the enemy heroes to charge. Just watch few videos with her in attack on YT. But to be honest, I would wait for Kingston. I began the preparation already, green TC. And 12 tonics ready, because one Kingston is not enough :smile:

3 Likes

I love Morgan on my War defense (9 tiered). Also just got Lady Lake ( 3/70) and can tell you she is way more OP then I think anyone realized. I myself have 5 tonics and wonder what I should do when I get Kingston. But, Lady and Morgan have the family bonus ( also have BK and Guin Merlin) and will be great on offence for wars and raiding. Kingston to me will do just fine at 3/70 for the special for now. I would try to convince you to go Lady and Morgan because you could go mana troops and still enjoy crit bonus/healing bonus from family tree( which both benefit from). All three against titans you wouldnā€™t need Kingston fully leveled because of Ladies mana cut just need his special.

2 Likes

If you have Lady of the Lake, do not hesitate.
She is ridiculously good. Once she goes off, other heroes are finished.

2 Likes

Your killing me I was saving my mats for Kingston , I can ascend LOTL now
My maxed 5* are MN , tarlak and lianna and Kingston would be perfect alongside those . Now Iā€™m torn

LOTL is still useful at 3/70, give her crit troops. Kingston is going to shine at max, and you have a green 5 star healer.

2 Likes

Hey! I ascended Morgan for the same reasons you mentioned (great for war defense and offense, sorcerer being a weak class, DOT makes her a great solo to compliment a 2-2-1 or 4-1).

Essentially, no regrets. Kingston is my next #1 green target though

4 Likes

With MN Iā€™d go for Kingston first. But definately Lady after. I donā€™t have Alby or MN and wonā€™t even bother pulling for them now because of Lady.