đŸ§Ș Early information on the November 2020 HOTM (Glenda)

I like the change, especially the cleanse for whole team

GJ SG, on to many more steps into right direction ! And GJ us for showing care and determination :slight_smile:

1 Like

because if you want quality HOTM you’ll have to try Tavern Of Legends portal which has 70% of pulling a 3* from S1 :wink: :wink: :wink:

Now she dispell all but whatever. We can do that with Sonya who is much cheaper.

2 Likes

And faster :innocent:

2 Likes

I just got Skadi who gives a stack of 30 frost damage and -6 mana for each killed minion or target. A minion with 5% health will be really easy to kill. Any way you look at it the minion elemental links are pretty much worthless. Pretty much any other kind of elemental link would be better.

1 Like

They are basically 50 hp heals
 not very usefull yes

there is and will be more heroes that remove minions and have a bonus for each killed minions
regular elmental links are supposed to be an undispellable bonus

these minions elemental links are not only remoable but they are also a big handicap !
and neverless they waste time for events and titans

So we have heroes that:
-cant be used on titans
-cant be used on events
-give bonus to opponent when they kill minions

total ■■■■■ :poop: :joy: :rofl: :moneybag:

1 Like

Elemental minions are actually bad because they’ll kick good stronger minions off since it’s limit of 3

5 Likes

I think SG trying to make Noor good here.

1 Like

This year is all about minions, and actually it all starts to come together
 Having in mind Skadi, Noor
 It opens the door to new strategies, but also caveats
 Will you take these new HoTM if Skadi is in defence, risking she kills bunch of them and put the time bomb at your team? I actually enjoy these new challenges - pros and cons.

2 Likes

Raffele has been great for me. Don’t listen to these fools who only want new toys.

1 Like

I don’t listen to them I make my own judgement, that is why I maxed Vela and Raffaele as soon as I got them despite other said they are bad at the time of release

2 Likes

This. So much this.

I think people are misunderstanding +40% special damage, due to confusion with the damage calculation. This isn’t an additional 40% stacked onto the base damage (meaning that it DOES NOT add an additional 260 damage to a Joon hit that would normally be hitting for like 650) in practice it adds +40% to Joon’s 468% damage for a total of 508% damage, or roughly only a ~60 point increase vs most defenders. This ~60 point increase holds pretty steady for most specials, and is certainly far from game changing.

This effect is so negligible in a pretty clear majority of circumstances that I’d much rather trade it for the faster cleanse.

8 Likes

How do you know that? It say special damage NOT add attack. I am sure we will know when it goes online unless you play beta and know that for sure.

he talked about Joon special dmg is 468% , by additional from Glend debuff (40%) , it bcome 508% dmg calculation.

basicly its 40% from base calculation not additional from after calculation

let say Joon do damage 100 , 468% means he will deal 468 dmg

by Debuff it become 100 x (468%+40%) = 508 dmg

instead of 100 x 468% = 468 dmg + 40% = 655 dmg

personally i dont know which one is correct , in fact i do not care at all lol

words to describe this new hero : she is suck , thats all , i better use c.sonya

I am ok with her just hitting 3. But I dont get why she just gives additional dmg to 3. She should give to all allies as she dispels all allies too.

I am in beta and I can confirm it works the way Style Points described above.

The extra % from Glenda’s buff adds to the special skill damage %, not like an attack buff.

The upside however, is that you can combine her SS buff + an attack buff (from say, Kiril, who is same color and same speed).

2 Likes

Actually, for attack buff, in calculating special damage, it is also added in special % instead of attack stat:

3 Likes

Glenda is still on coma after being hit so hard with the nerf hammer.

Khiona and Ares taught me that those nearby allies attack buffs are extremely boring.

4 Likes

I’m in beta and can confirm from there, but more than that this is a standard, albeit counterintuitive, game mechanic that holds true for all specials. Atk% or special atk% modifiers do not add flat damage, they add to the special% before the equation.

She basically is a Drake hit at a slower mana speed that adds a negligible amount of damage to nearby heroes’ specials, and trades the blind for a cleanse.

5 Likes