šŸ§Ŗ Early information on the November 2020 HOTM (Glenda)

My plan for him is unemblemed war healer. He is sturdy enough without emblems, that way I can save emblems for other heroes at the cost of 6 scopes, just like how I maxed Aeron and Vivica.

I still want 3 more 5* healers.

1 Like

Emblem C.Rigard x3 (used only 1k+) rather than lvl 18/19 Cleric 5 stars Hero
Thats it

2 Likes

As I said, I want to save emblems. I already have 1 Rigard+20, no costume.

Another 20 emblems in Mist and I also have Ariel who will get the remaining cleric emblems.

I think youā€™re into something here. Rigard with Costume bonus is probably the best value healer in the game. 5 trap tools and some emblems gets you a healer who is essentially fast speed (9 tiles with even a low level mana troop) and is as robust as many 5 stars. Save the tabards for the hitters, and purple has some good ones

I have one at +18, one at +17, and will probably train a third when TC20 coughs it up

2 Likes

We are not talking about tabards but scopes. I already have Sartana and Clarissa maxed. I simply have no more rooms for Cleric emblems.

I am F2P so I donā€™t have many choices for 5*.

1 Like

I was actually replying to @CHENZ sorry I didnā€™t make that clear

Your logic in respect of scopes is fine, and I think Rafa might be good. Mine sits at 3/70 but if I ever get some scopesā€¦

1 Like

Should agree. With costume and at least +17 Emblem (380 x 5 = 1.9k for all 5 Rigard) so far probably I can only do 4, but havenā€™t taken out Emblem yet. Itā€™s a Must DO future project for sure :laughing::joy:
He is one of the best Fast Cleanse with Heal so far in game.
With more 780+ def is quite good enough for him to survive.

Cause so far SG is bit afraid of releasing Fast Cleanse and yet more afraid for Fast Healer :laughing::joy:

1 Like

Costumed Caedmon & Sonya.

Costumed Caedmon make it easy agaisnt blue tank with ailment even when they are flanked by GM.

Costumed Sonya will also be faster than this HotM. Wish I had her costume.

Well I should say 5 star to be clear. Lol
Cause even Rock got Nerf from Fast to Average which is now I am not interested at all to pull on Sand Empire (eventhough I havenā€™t got some of that Heroes there)

Zimkitha is the only one, isnā€™t she?

I believe so. And yet I guess we have a few of Fast dispeller 5star (lol) Heroes start from nearby enemies until all enemies like Zeline. :laughing::grin:

Maybe they can make a New Fast Sniper with cleanse of nearby allies

1 Like

To answer my own question that I have not asked:

Lol

1 Like

Honestly, I think he was phased out as soon as he was released :stuck_out_tongue:

Kiril has been around forever. Ariel has been around for a little over a year now. Sonya costume was released before Raf too.

All these heroes, Ariel in particular, can get you what Raf already does.

For me I think Raf is more comparable to Vivica without costume bonus. Not a terrible hero and usable if you lack anyone better ā€“ but one thatā€™s been phased out. Difference of course is that Viv has had her time to shine already, and costume has made her much more relevant now.

Disclaimer that Iā€™m maxing my Raf now, but only because I am lacking in options and have 15 scopes (what else am I gonna do, a 4th Gato??)

5 Likes

Whatā€™s wrong with a 4th gato?

Think i have 3 maxed myself :thinking::face_with_monocle: lol

2 Likes

Does Glenda summon a minion only for Ice Allies or also for herself? If she is in a rainbow team, will she summon a minion for herself?

Only for ice as it is elemental link.

If no other ice allies, then the minion is only for herself.

2 Likes

She looks good apart from a silly innate ability. Would like to get her, though she looks terrifyingā€¦

It resist Mist, a yellow hero.

It is not resist dispel like the one Margaret have.

1 Like

MODERATOR NOTE

Beta is now closed once more. Staff have indicated that the next build / round of testing will not be available until August.

When you kill him all allies get a minionā€¦

1 Like