šŸ§Ŗ Early information on the November 2020 HOTM (Glenda)

I dont forget, i am just realistic, not all of us can get the costume. Richard costume maybe better in mana generation, but in skill and raw damage, glenda in last beta still better.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Glenda will be buffed within 6 months after her release. She was a bit over-powered when she was hitting all enemies and buffing/dispelling for all allies. But now she seems like a HOTM that SG are still in the process of tinkering with. Iā€™d be happy if I got her, especially since she is def better than Zulag.

they wont buff her, they dont really care about hotm anymore, there is no point for them to release great hotm coz now its way too easy to get an hotm

Last few hotms have been garbage they arent buffing them.

What do I think of Glenda?
Glenda = a weaker version of Guardian Kong
:monkey_face:

Seems pretty negative feedback, but I would think that sheā€™s a good hero. There arenā€™t many heroes that cleanse and do damage. She adds a special attack buff of +40% damage, which makes me think that paired with someone like Isarnia, and youā€™ve got a pretty devastating combination. As a throw-in, theyā€™ll both get an ice minion.

I mean, if people keep comparing the new heroes to the top-end existing heroes, then theyā€™ll always be disappointed.

5 Likes

I think sheā€™s better than Reuben at least. Thereā€™s never enough cleansers.

People are failing to realize Glenda not only hits for 3 like Drake but she cleanse ALL alliesā€¦not to mention +40 attack for special attacks ā€¦and thatā€™s why sheā€™s at medium mana and NOT fast like Drakeā€¦

She does moreā€¦so it evens out

2 Likes

Now that she is released, this thread is live to discuss the version in the game.

3 Likes