šŸ§Ŗ Early information on the November 2020 HOTM (Glenda)

She looks cute on full art. Whatā€™s really terrible is her skill

5 Likes

Love having another avatar that shows a dangerous and lethal mature woman. But do wish she WAS a bit more dangerous and lethal. I totally see the fairy godmother from days gone by in the artwork. And I do love the mischievous smile. Just think she should be ā€¦a bit better.

1 Like

Sheā€™s the fairy godmother from Shrek. I think she looks great, I just donā€™t like her name.

4 Likes

@yelnats_24

Wait til you see herā€¦itā€™s a mischievous smile, not a creepy one. Sheā€™s cute.

7 Likes

Wasnā€™t Glenda the good witch in wizard of Oz? (Although personally, the one I know is NOT at all a good person, so I get your dislike)

1 Like

Glinda. But it would be too obvious if they didnā€™t change it a bit.

2 Likes

Call me crazy but i find this hotm desirable. Personally, im keeping challange event coins, EHT(halloween) and costume keys to try for her.

I know , c.sonya can do the trick, however i find this hotm at least useful :sunglasses:

7 Likes

@Lexxtarc Iā€™m doing the same thing! No pulls until Halloween!

5 Likes

I mean by the way she looks.

1 Like

I have been playing this ENP for almost two years now, until now I am still not lucky enough to get HOTM heroā€™s and green 4 * troops. I hope I am lucky this monthšŸ˜Šthank you!

She just get a little but good buff.

2 Likes

Yes , the cleanse to all the team. Very valuable indeed.
I think about Roc, an average yellow cleanse, and the most notable about him is that he cleanses.
I think that overall Glenda has a better ability than him in offense. More damage(i mean an initial hit al least), a cleanse plus some minions.

The thing with Glenda is that she is below Arielā€™s shadow in blue. Although, personally, i dont have Ariel.
So i will be glad if i pull this grandmma to complement my sonyas

6 Likes

Look like s*itā€¦ its crap

2 Likes

@Pockoo86

This is hardly instructive or informational.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, any chance on adding strikethrough on the changes as well as colour? I am colourblind and canā€™t tell which is red or green. Thanks

2 Likes

Here we goā€¦

• Deals 240% 270% damage to all enemies the target and nearby enemies.
  • All allies The caster and nearby allies get additional +30% +40% for Special Skill attack damage for 4 turns.
  • Dispels status ailments from all allies the caster and nearby allies.
  • Element Link summons an Ice Minion for all Ice allies with 5% HP and 5% attack inherited from the caster.

So, latest beta special skill is:

• Deals 270% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • The caster and nearby allies get additional +40% for Special Skill attack damage for 4 turns.
  • Dispels status ailments from all allies.
  • Element Link summons an Ice Minion for all Ice allies with 5% HP and 5% attack inherited from the caster.
15 Likes

@Lexxtarc I didnā€™t do any summons during this last Grimforest event! :wink:

Thank you @jinbatsu :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll try to keep that in mind for future beta beat threads and add strikethroughs to the changed parts of skills

7 Likes

2 Likes

Remember when HOTM beta threads were talkative? Miss those. Since Clarissa the HOTM are so boring or weak we donā€™t even talk about them :joy:

11 Likes