šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the November 2019 HOTM (Neith)

Actually want is the thought by everyone bk or lotl is better?

Both are really good.

I want her on my team because the artwork is really strong. :heart:

I really donā€™t think will be such a thread in the future. There are higher chances to see one about her being OP. I just saw one about Lianna, so everything is possible :rofl:

1 Like

You hit quite the mark using Hel as reference.

Her strong point is the status skill, not her damage.
In fact Hel is a poor damage dealer (i have her from June 2017, i know a bit about her)
and yet no one complaint about that.

Even now Hel is one very desired hero.
Neith will be very desired at the same way for her skills, not her damage output.

6 Likes

Moderatorā€™s Note

I havenā€™t read all of the recent posts in this thread yet, but the salient Forum Rule to remind everyone of is that personal attacks and insults arenā€™t allowed.

When debating differing viewpoints, itā€™s important to focus on the ideas, and not our fellow players. That can be a fine line, but stating that someone would be inept in a professional context is a good example of crossing it.

Having read through some of the recent posts, it looks like this thread could possibly stand to have a little bit of cleanup. Iā€™ll endeavor to do that.

Iā€™m temporarily closing this thread while I read through the recent posts. Iā€™ll reopen it shortly. Thanks!

6 Likes

Moderatorā€™s Note

Iā€™ve flagged a couple inappropriate posts, and have also moved the budding discussion of the role that Beta testing and player feedback play in hero development to a separate thread: Meta discussion about discussing and giving feedback on HOTM (Spawned from Neith Beta Beat thread)

Please continue discussion in this thread solely about Neith, and continue the discussion of the usefulness (or not) of Beta testing and player feedback in the new thread. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™ve reopened this thread for discussion.

Reaffirming what was said about Neith: In my opinion, the nerf was very aggressive. I think a middle ground would be most appropriate. Not leaving the damage as in the first beta or the current, but rising slightly to 170% / 180% OR leaving your special as it is and improving your defensive stats, making it a tank.

3 Likes

It feels that Neith will shine on defense and be among the solid support heroes on offense.

The blind is the most valuable attribute on offense, the mana cut will not really help stall a tank and maybe stall a flank. Probably effective against the wings.

The mana cut and the blind will both be effective on defense and I can see her being a real PITA to take down.

I wanted her more in the initial form but would be happy to welcome her to my team in this form.

Am I willing to spend to get her?

• No, because I have too many heroes needing to be fed as is and I have blind covered well enough with Drake Fong.

Would I advise alliancemates to make an effort?

• Possibly yes, she is an asset. Absolutely not for those with Guin.
2 Likes

You may be massively underrating Anzogh if you think heā€™d never be worth of Rings.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t give him rings either, unless I would have a lots. I donā€™t have him and perhaps does a good job in attack, idk. Especially in a red stack with Falcon or Wilbur, I guess. But I speak now from the perspective of the attacker who meet him in defense. For me at least, heā€™s a joke in defense. I always had easy wins with such defenses. So yes, I wouldnā€™t give him rings so easily. I also guess, the players who lack red heroes, will find him useful in attack. I have a very powerful red bench, so no love for him by me. And as I saw here on forum, there are many players thinking like me about Anzogh.

They she nerf Guinevere not this oneā€¦

You may be massively underrating Elena or Azlar if you think you need Anzogh.

Average > Slow in many cases. I donā€™t think Iā€™d ascend either of those over Anzogh. Only reason to would be titans imo. Do you have a counter argument why Azlar and Elena should be considered better than Anzogh?

My choice right now is Mitsuko vs Red Hood vs Azlar vs Anzogh. Not sold on any of them although I think Mitsuko is the best of that bunch. Iā€™ll probably wait another month and see if I get Kestrel or Zimkitty

1 Like

Is Zimkitha in October? I almost cried for not getting herā€¦

Yes. She and Thoth-Amun will be in OCT Atlantis portal.

1 Like

Thank you. So, with the chase for Kingston tooā€¦ Gee, Iā€™ll go bankrupt :rofl:

When you start a raid what help you the most taking down the tank are tiles damage.
It doesnā€™t care which speed your hero has (at least if it is not a superfast), usually if you canā€™t take down the central with tiles before he/she shoot, he/she will charge before you.

So a hero with a high value of attack stats help you much more making raids (and titan damage) easy.
Both Elena and Azlar has an insanely high attack, which help you in this much more then Anzogh that is quite meh.

Then i can assure you that you just need to shoot once with them (without any buffs) to have victory in your pocket. I donā€™t think you can say the same for Anzogh.

Then very fast tournament, where slow heroes shine the most (on the contrary, Anzogh is limited by bloody battle rule)

Is it enough reasons?

(Btw, i stop here now. We are off topic)

1 Like