šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the new Challenge Event Heroes (Pirates of Corellia, Fables of Grimforest, Guardians of Teltoc, Knights of Avalon, and Wonderland) [Part of The Beta Beat v23]

I agree on all those myself to downgrade to 4*s. There really is a lack overall in blue and yellow, so much so that I had to level duplicates in both categories while waiting for another one. I liked Atlantis giving new heroes in each rarityā€¦ Iā€™d be happy even if there were just some new 4*s.

Nimue or Vivian (sometimes spelled Vivien or Viviane), either one sounds way way better. The Lady of the Lake is known by many namesā€¦ sooo I guess they didnā€™t want to play favorites? Itā€™s dumb to me though, itā€™s a long name that sounds more like a title. I agree with the rename.

2 Likes

Clarified and still absurd imo.

2 Likes

I like the new heroes, but the ā€œdispel undispellable thingsā€ is really unnecessary.

3 Likes

I get it when it pertains to Gazelle, itā€™s really the only way sheā€™d ā€œworkā€ ā€¦ less so when it comes to Chameleon (who I desperately want to pair with Santa if he works as I think), but maybe I donā€™t understand his skill fully just yet and it needs a dispel to make sense as well. Iā€™m glad itā€™s not just an outright dispel undispellables without another massive effect ā€¦ interested to see both of these heroes in game.

Was just re-reading Guardian Gazelleā€™s special for the clarification when the -Mana REGENERATION fully registered. There I was thinking it was -Mana Generation like when youā€™re hit by Little John or Alasie but Mana Regeneration is what Alberich does with his mana gain over time ability.

So Iā€™d like to add this to my previous questions re-posted below:

1. Does Guardian Gazelleā€™s negative mana regeneration mean sheā€™s degenerating (or cutting) allies mana by 36% each turn or is that a wording issue and it is more like Little Johnā€™s effect? If the former then regardless of whether she dies or not all your allies will be losing all their mana.
1 Like

Didnā€™t stop them playing favourites with the many different variations of Morgan Le Feyā€™s names/spellings. Lady of the Lake will quickly get old having to bash out whenever sheā€™s brought up in conversation, donā€™t mind if they went with either but with Margeurite/Margaret name similarity almost just asking to confuse some people in conversation would prefer Nimue to Vivien given weā€™ve got Vivica. Even if people donā€™t get them confused I can imagine adaptive auto-correct on mobile keyboards to wind up often ā€˜correctingā€™ one to whichever is the name you type more often.

Would certainly take any 4* heroes being added whether new or downgrades over none. Without any 4* additions I wouldnā€™t be tempted to try for any of these heroes except possibly White Rabbit as whilst on paper many of these are better heroes - the heroes you already have are always better than the vague/low possibility of another.

3 Likes

The heroes are exciting but I feel a bit discouraged that they are all event 5* ie. They are pretty much unattainable for mere mortals such as I

(Ps @zephyr1 what was with the read only mode that lasted a good while?)

1 Like
3 Likes

Just askingā€¦

2 extra 5 stars for teltoc. Does that mean the chance to get a wanted 5 star will even get much lower?
Lots of people want Panther. Lots of people donā€™t want Owlā€¦ or Kongā€¦

There were 3 so 5 are gonna divide the 5 star with nearly 50% chance to (IF you get a 5 star) getting the unwanted?

1 Like

I seriously doubt they will increase the drop rate on the event 5s. So yeah, your odds of getting a specific 5 will go down :frowning: Gonna be even harder for me to get the Hatter.

1 Like

Hi there! Just curious if riddles of wonder is the challenge event this coming thursday. And if the previous beta heroes will be included on the summon. Thanksā€¦

No, that was last monthā€™s Challenge Event.

This monthā€™s will be Fables of Grimforest.

No, new heroes will not be added to the Summons this month.

Please see this post above for more on this.

4 Likes

Ok, thank you for the infoemation.

1 Like

This is all so exciting and I like most of the new heroes/specials. Canā€™t help but think tho that this also means more heroes I wonā€™t have the mats to max :frowning:

I donā€™t totally understand the choice for a chameleon guardian. It really doesnā€™t make sense when it comes to this particular group of characters. Atlantis yes, totally makes sense but here no. A bit confusing. Guess we will need to see it during the event to better understand the concept.

Letā€™s say we have a 5* tournament with no blue allowed, like the previous one. Letā€™s say I have in my team Guardian Chameleon and two more greens. Does any mod know what happens in combat then? The special skill of Chameleon will work as the enemies are blue or not?

2 Likes

I havenā€™t been able to test that yet, but it came up in discussion in Beta, and expectation is that it will work as normal, since the restriction on colors is for hero selection.

1 Like

Then Chameleon will be one of the most fearsome heroes in tournaments :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Chameleon will be hard to get. There will be the ones without, the lucky few and the broke massesā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure about the damage numbers im calculating. Has anybody checked in beta to see if Rabbit ā†’ Joon damage is comparable to jackal-> Joon damage, or does the former not quite get the job done 100%-0% on most heroes like the latter does?