šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the May 2020 HOTM (Clarissa)

Thanks to Guin, we really have some powerful dark heroes, and yet every dark is a failure counter against her.
Iā€™m usually against nerf but heck, I want her nerfed.
We have to look ahead of what it is like to have all colors of GM tanked by someone like Telluria or Guin. Will you find such a raid fun?
But then if SG release her as it is, i will definitely pull for her.

as the defender? yeah. Iā€™m really looking forward to adding the non-nerfed clarissa beside my telluria and vela :smiley: in fact, letā€™s buff up telluria back to the original stats and give vela some healing too.

1 Like

Kunchen, Frida etc got +46% for 4 turns vs +64% for 3 turnsā€¦seems like significant but canā€™t exactly claim that without proper testing

She has better attack, defense, and health than Gravekamer. She hits everyone instead of 3. Super surprised to see this.

Gravemaker is scheduled to return to Atlantis in May. I guess Iā€™ll be saving all of my pulls until then and hope for one of them.

1 Like

Sheā€™s Paladin class, ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  at least change her to Wizard so that Guin canā€™t paired with her for another couple of months or so.

10 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s the rational approach after all. If thereā€™s a good hero someone somewhere struggles with, letā€™s release broken counters amirite?

Remember when you were F2P? Those were the days. :sun_with_face:

9 Likes

With what happen to JF, please stay positive and come with suggestions.

I want her more sturdy and her class is changed to Rogue

4 Likes

rogue sounds right for a poisoner. what kind of a paladin poisons people?

7 Likes

Just hiding in the corner and throw out her poison :joy:

Compare her with Vela and Vela become a joke in just 4 monthsā€¦

Isnā€™t this a hit all Gravemaker??? Okay, Gravemaker is now a joke tooā€¦

With an underwhelming HotM such as Raffaelle following her, I wonder what is on the devā€™s mindā€¦

3 Likes

I have to disagree strongly about Guin. Seshat for one is a great counter, as are several others. She also has a general weakness to mono purple stacks, as there is little penalty for sinking tiles into her looking for purples.

If I was a Guin owner, which Iā€™m not, Iā€™d be justifiably angry if they nerfed her.

3 Likes

I have Seshat, and yes sheā€™s a counter but not enough unless you run a team of 5 Seshats. What other dark is a counter to her?
Needing a mono dark team to counter her is exactly why she is broken. How many mono dark team can you come up with during war?
Also, now with Finley paired with Guin, I see now even a mono dark team can have some trouble against that.

Yes, thank you! I suspect you are right - Iā€™ll ignore this thread and check back in ~six weeks to see where weā€™re at.

7 Likes

Wars are different, youā€™re right she is a really strong war tank.

I have met in war where two third of the enemies are running Guin tank and it is making the war very not fun.

If you come to our alliance (where our enemies usually have 2 or 3 4k+ teams) you wonā€™t have that problem :wink:

1 Like

As a Vela owner who is very enamored with her, this was my thought. Folks were saying Vela needed to be buffed to 209 DoT over 3 turns instead of 4 because of her fast mana. That didnā€™t happen, so now they test this beast at 298 DoT over TWO turns, and at very fast instead of fast mana? Iā€™d be shocked if this holds up.

5 Likes

Purple gravemaker with whole team AoE? OP of course.

But please find some balance in specials. This would be the third ā€œdoes extra damage to holyā€ on top of Joke-Arr and Ursena. Still no holy heroes that do extra damage to dark, right? Also No blue heroes that reflect green specials, yellow that reflect purple specials or green reflect red specials (would need to be very fast to counter GM).

6 Likes