đŸ§Ș Early Information on the May 2020 HOTM (Clarissa)

Ugh, GM and Clarissa are gonna have the strongest DOTS in the.game. 150dmg for 2 turns at very fast, which is 6 tiles with a lvl 11 mana troop is extremely effective.

2 turns so not long for a dispel, and 6 tiles to fire means usually a couple hits per game. I will have no problem putting Clarissa on the edge of GM/Tell/Vela, even with the emblem challenge

1 Like

I would definitely max Grazul in that case.

Beta Update

Clarissa has been updated in Beta, reducing her Poison damage from 298 over 2 turns to 224 over 2 turns.

I’ve updated the top post of this thread accordingly.

8 Likes

:angry:

:frowning:

:cry:

26 Likes

Maybe the game designers just wanted to give Forum users something to do. :man_shrugging:

23 Likes

I was getting tired of the Telluria topic anyway

Just to fuel the fire. I don’t think HOTM’s should be at the top of the power curve and fully endorse this change. You can read about it and try to change my mind in this topic :

I dont think we’ll get it back to 298.
Is it because of her talent class and the fact it helps her if used as a tank.
Other than that then I feel no necessary reason for her DoT to be less than GM’s.

2 Likes

It looks like the devs decided to confirm that GM is way op and his purple sister cannot be on the same level
unless is purely chauvinistic approach (that I would not suspect from scandinavians) and they decided that a man is superior to woman :wink:

4 Likes

WHY?

Now she is no doubt weaker than GM. Like Dawa to Karil/Isshtak. Though GM is OP so Clarissa is still
 good?

5 Likes

No one asked for this
 literally no one

My two cents:

she either have to deal the first hit on the main target and 2 additional hits to the ones on the edge of the formation as Jabberwock does or she have to return to her previous damage.

3 Likes

Mybe it is because the color have more advantage with Purple-Yellow.
In defense and in ofense.
Red-Green
 attacker mostly will bring blue.
Purple-Yellow
 attacker mostly will bring yellow.

2 Likes

Someone has GM stats (normal and maxed) and Clarisa ones? Would be interesting to compare those two.

Hero Attack Defense HP
Gravemaker 727 708 1363
Clarissa 733 712 1367

Wow :astonished:, I didn’t release
 all of the stats are higher than GM.
@LordJain, yes correct
 and it seems okay with small DoT at Clarissa.

• Stats : CRS > GM
  • Color advantage - Def : CRS > GM
  • Direct Dmg : CRS > GM
  • Dot : CRS < GM
  • Talent (dmg) : GM > CRS (bleeding + burn)
  • Talent (def) : CRS > GM (more tank-oriented)
 but if you have Telly, mess up with Paladin emblems
  • Elemental link : CRS more def-oriented, GM more att-oriented

=> Looks Ok to me !

1 Like

This one is negligible as the difference is too small.

4 Likes

Gravemaker vs. Clarissa

Stat Gravemaker Clarissa
Attack 727 733
Defense 708 712
HP 1363 1367
Direct Damage 135% 135%*
DoT 298 224
Element Link +5% attack/defense for 6 turns +30% defense against Special Skills for 4 turns
Resistance None Poison

*135% on Clarissa is technically slightly higher damage than 135% on GM due to her very slightly higher Attack stat.

Their base stats are negligible in difference, so while Clarissa is ahead in all of them, it doesn’t really make her notably stronger.

Her Class does make her more suited to tanking, though.

The big argument is whether the Class, Element Link, and Resistance warrant the lower DoT.

She’s otherwise fairly clearly a straight upgrade from Gravemaker.

8 Likes

Precisely
plus emblems competition among paladins is aggravated when Telluria and Heimdall appeared :frowning:

1 Like

I think the protect against special skills is stronger than GM’s elemental link

1 Like

I agree, and marked it as such.

1 Like

Yup, it’s very hard to refuse Telly