šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the March 2020 HOTM (Telluria)

I see no value in this ā€œhero of the monthā€ myself. Iā€™ll be saving all my summons for january.

2 Likes

Excessively weakening the minions would diminish Telluriaā€™s usefulness as a tank.
Truth be told, the game has excellent fire heroes. Of the most varied levels and utilities. Stacking them is a very attractive option. At least the minions could give her a survival, if she can shoot.

3 Likes

Do not touch her, she already has a lot of natural enemies by being green and we need a strong paladin class representative and a tank to break the yellow/dark dominance.

Do not make another Aegir out of her.

She seems like a potent tank, she is very strong defensively but brings very little to offensive stacks so if you nerf her she will be as useless as Aegir was on release.

5 Likes

I dont mind if they release her ā€œOPā€. Red heroes are very strong, thatā€™s why few players use green tanks, nature needs and deserves very strong heroes to balance against their red enemies.

4 Likes

Aegir 1.0 never again. God forbid! I wish she wasnā€™t demoted either. But I think the game doesnā€™t support a hero like her (at least by todayā€™s standards, who knows in its release?). Reducing opponentsā€™ mana may weigh heavily in its value. Iā€™m rooting for a truly competitive green tank. But I doubt that developers will not change it until its release. I hope the changes donā€™t cripple her or take her out of the tank.

3 Likes

I hear you, I just hope developers do not jump on the nerf crowd wagon like with Neith and Aegir.

Like this she will put up a strong claim for the tank position even tough the Dark/yellow synergies are still very strong to maybe break the Guin/Ursena/Kunchen combo at the top.

Lets wait and see.

4 Likes

Sheā€™s fine the way she is. Green needs a solid average speed tank. The damage to all isnā€™t too much. The minions are fine. The innate ability to resist only applies to her and any really that great compared to the mana gen or some others. The mana delay is weaker than a straight up mana cut because enemies who are charged still go off. Overall very strong, but balanced.

5 Likes

This is the only point I disagree with. I think her minions should be more in line with Thoth-Amunā€™s instead of MN/Santaā€™s. Telluriaā€™s minions are just too tanky and she gives them to all allies at average mana. Thatā€™s too much, especially with Puss in Boots coming out.

Grimble will be a staple. Those that donā€™t pull for him now, will most likely regret it.

3 Likes

Agree by taking out minions then hitting he will be a must with all the minion heroes being released

2 Likes

Who is meant by LOTL?

1 Like

@ChimRichalds welcome to the Forum!

LOTL refers to Lady of the Lake.

2 Likes

what hero is this? iā€™m playing german app and i could not imagine, which hero this is, so can anyone post a pic, please? i think it have to be a red one, as of Rigs statement

1 Like

Will be nerfed for sure I would hope!

1 Like
3 Likes

Thanks Rigs. I donĀ“t remember the names of the future HoTMs, so i looked the actual rooster, where no one matched. I`d never ask for posting something unwanted here.

2 Likes

i cant post beta pics but that link will give you all the current info we have about him, just no pic or video

Hope it helps, if you need anything else just feel free to tag me

3 Likes

So was it just agreed upon that this hero 100% needs a nerf in some way. Also how did telleria do against Jean FranƧios, her tankiness is unparalleled and I kind of want herā€¦ also the ability to ramp the health and attack up to make the minion tougher is amazing. Best minion generator for sure and itā€™s not even close.

2 Likes

The mana down was gross to deal with but that aside Jean and by extension Gravemaker can deal with her with their skills.

This will depend on emblems but generally speaking, their burn DoT can take out her minions in 2 turns max. Thatā€™s a big positive as it lets you actually focus damage on her rather than the forest familiars ā€“ particularly if you want to spread the damage with Wilbur + a red stack (though charging Wilbur is far more difficult if he has a mana down ailment)

6 Likes

To that point in any position she would then be the focus of that team. I can see her flanking guin or ursena or even her flanking Gm/Jf as a possible issue. I think that on defense she can make a hard team to beat even harderā€¦ she is more than a tank she can be effective in any position and that is scary while (and I cant know this cause I didnt test him) but I see jean as being a flank only on defense. I was just wondering if dealing with her on defense was a larger hill to climb like does her def flexibility out match JF"s offensive flexibility

3 Likes

Side note to everyone at base her damage to all is higher than neiths for reference (1164 tele to 1102 neith) so secondary effects aside having that kind of damage to even think about is insane. Remove any single line of her special and she still is better than 85% of green heros. Iā€™m just shocked Jean is getting all the attention cause it seems like he Is around to counter telleria

4 Likes