šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the March 2020 HOTM (Telluria)

Telluria and puss n boots will go nicely together

2 Likes

Interesting. Iā€™m wondering if he meant he could ask them to dig out stats.

3 Likes

That seems likelyā€¦wish he were here to answer himself. :cry:

5 Likes

Entirely possible that I misinterpreted what he meant. I had just had my second kiddo in May and was sleeping like 2 hours/ day at that point.

1 Like

Yeah I do see them as being squeezed out of the raid defense meta, at least at the highest tier. Gazelle is a really exciting shift in offensive raiding so Iā€™m leveling her as fast as possible but I canā€™t even think where Iā€™ll use my Alby now that Iā€™m still working to level lol

Alby and MN I think still have a solid place as a secondary healer in offensive raids, but their slow speed will make it tough for them to remain consistent as the sole healer vs the new hyper aggressive defense meta. With Ursena tanks having that early heal of she goes off is pretty crucial

Very true. And costumed Rigard is in the spotlight and shining brightly!

Emblemed Rigard with a mana troop cutting him to 9 tiles is the majority of the reason i didnā€™t chase the Kunchen Atlantis, despite wanting a few of the other heroes.

4 Likes

If I recall correctly he pmā€™d some general rate info a few days later, but I no longer have access to our old chat

1 Like

These changes make her more reasonable while still keeping her great. I know people love to have OP heroes, but her original form was too much.

I will still chase her and I havenā€™t gone after a HOTM in a while.

5 Likes

so do we think telluria is useful for anything other than tank in defense?

AW? titan? whatever?

Telluria will allow insane build combinations. Her skill set is gonna bring some serious shine to emblemed 4 stars among other things allowing for a lot of war depth. Hoping to get at least two of her

5 Likes

Sheā€™s definitely a want for meā€¦

5 Likes

She has a team-wide heal, backed up by bulky meatshield minions, and a mana delay to all enemies at average speed. She is an overall awesome support hero, very useable on offense too.

Sheā€™s not ideal for titans though, but lacking better choices she does come with a crit element link buff at least, which can increase your damage output.

8 Likes

Iā€™m now picturing lady gagaā€™s Meat dress. Thanks. :roll_eyes: lol

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on that thought?

agree. the damage does not such appear relevant (basically same %age as red hood with even lower attack stat), but minions along with HoT can get annoying and biggest issue probably when facing her is the mana slow down for allā€¦a kind of ā€œsuper green hoodā€
ja, overall looks like very usable hero (but honestly, Iā€™ll pass on her, I have to many greens waiting for tonics already, and two of them I would like to ascend rather yesterday)

Telluria is basically a defensive fighterā€™s dream tank. Being able to slow down fast hitters allows players to use much more of their cast of heroes in situations they would normally not be able to survive. Hansel, Peterā€™s, gretel, etc. heroes that have great skills but have been getting pushed back due to emblem strength will be able to be mixed in to all kinds of teams for raiding and events because of this hero which will greatly benefit the c2p/ and FTP lucky to get her. With the costume summons giving a chance for HOTM some FTP can actually have a realistic chance at a hero that will give them a lot of fun.

3 Likes

Was telluria OP with her previous 4 turns HOT? Or was she nerfed so that she will not be better than other existing healers? Instant heal is always better than HOT regardless of how the numbers add up. Snipers have better chance to kill enemy heroes when heal is gradual.

not always. I used to prefer instant heal, now I prefer HoT.

According to beta-testers, she was OP. and* then she got nerfed.

*the word ā€œandā€ is used instead of ā€œsoā€ to prevent correlation between beta-testers and nerfing :slight_smile:

4 Likes