đŸ§Ș Early information on the June 2021 HOTM -- Elradir

You can compensate with a healer or two. Depending on the ailment(s), even a cMelandor could do the trick.

My gravemaker will be less and less powerful after June. Its frustrating for a long time player without spending any money
 My last 5* was Isarnia and I haven’t got any 5* from s3. Compared to the new shiny heroes, my current squad looks like a joke now

1 Like

I have! :muscle: (For a given value of “viable”, at least.)

I think finally you want to cleanse that damage right away. You dont wanna get half of it like Reuben do or in this case Elior may reflect that damage while the rest of your team is suffering from that DoT. The only reason i see him usefull for that is the fact there ar not many “easy” to get cleanser in nature, except for Cademon costume but he is “just” a 4*.

Got a question: Since there are heroes that deliver dot over 2 turns, will the reflected dot transition to 3 turns? for example: Clarissa is over 2 turns. If she hits Elrohir while his effect is active, will that posion damage turn into a 3 turn dot, or will it stick with a normal 2? And if so, will the dot be adjusted to last 3 turns?

The way I read that is that the reflect is available for three turns, but if there is no longer any damage happening then there’s none to reflect. So if Clarissa’s DOT stops after two turns it can’t reflect a third time. On the other hand, if Elrohir fired two turns before Clarissa, those first two turns will be wasted, his team will only reflect one round of DOT before his effect drops off, and the second poison tick will land full on them. So both Elrohir’s reflect and the enemy’s DOT have to be active at the same time for the reflect to take place. Pretty sure that’s right but does it also make sense?

Also explains why he probably won’t be that great on defence.

1 Like

Has anyone tested how the reflect works against Villains? I assume they’ll reflect the damage, but the ailment that comes with it (mana speed reduction/defense down/etc) still applies and increases every turn? I guess really I’m more concerned with the mechanics of the villain in this case; is the increasing ailment attached to the damage or is it a separate ailment?

1 Like

Correct. The damage component only is reflected.

As above, they don’t reflect the status AILMENT; only the damage that specifically comes from it when his buff is up.

2 Likes

I feel like he is indirectly a bera counter due to the passive ability. The minions are going to apply the poison damage every turn and if that happens, he can literally gain mana everytime a moth hits him

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s a stupid question but would using 2 of them stack the ailment reflect?

Yes. Because it is only the damage that would apply to HIM specifically WHILE the buff is active.

So as an example:

X - Elrohir - X

• Elrohir uses his abliity
  • 2 turns pass (so now only 1 turn remaining)
  • Elrohir targetted by Gravemaker Burn
  • Both allies nearby Elrohir take ALL the burn damage
  • Elrohir reflects the burn damage back at all enemies for 1 (ONE) turn; the second turn he takes the burn damage as his buff has run out.

So if you ran 2x Elrohir and staggered them:
El - X - El
and Gravemaker targetted {X}, then you would reflect TWO set’s of burn damage WHILE THE BUFF IS ACTIVE.

So yes, you would reflect two sets of damage because two heroes are affected. Same as if you had two Gullinbursti’s and both ended their effects on the same turn, you’d do two separate sets of damage to the enemy.

4 Likes

Then he’s worth at least 2 copies. Put them side by side, Gravy burns them both, profit from this

Anyone feeling like dropping your opinion on this guy? Guess I’ll skip Frosth since I have alasie in the schedule and only 8 telescopes. While I have 18 tonics and nobody to use them on except a 3rd lianna and 2nd Kad.

Thank you in advance.

Very good gravemaker and bera counter.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Wrong thread for such a comment. This is elrohir’s

2 Likes

Will Elrohir be able to throw back Skadi dmg per turn stacks?

Doesn’t reflect stacks.

I don’t think so stack are stack this is another category, they are not aliments that’s why you cannot cleanse them.

3 Likes

Stacks are not status effects

1 Like