🧪 Early Information on the June 2020 HOTM (Raffaele)

Well in the end all the classic Hero will get costume and no more Slow Mana Hero :laughing: when you put Mana troops on them. (My Vivica is smiling on Average Mana now)

But yeah it’s new Mechanic. But I don’t see that he is a big thread. Probably he will be useful in offense in arrow Wars.
Apart of that. I really don’t don’t think he is good with defense (we have tons of dispeller green already).
I just hope a better invention healer tho. Maybe another mechanic that prevent stealing / decreasing health generation.

very curious what the costumed azlar will be. so many ways to go with him.

The painful thing is, I just realized that only requires a L5 mana troop. Thanks

1 Like

Beta Update

Raffaele has returned to Beta, and appears unchanged from his last-seen version.

3 Likes

Ouch sad *Pepehands. Well hopefully there’s still a hope for another change lol :laughing:
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
Could really use Average healer instead of slow. After all costume coming out and classic healer already become fast Mana :laughing:

Beta Update

Raffaele has received a balance update, removing his increase to healing, and adding a dispel of status ailments from all allies.

I’ve updated the top post of this thread accordingly.

8 Likes

I was going to ask what in the world are they doing to determine his special skill effects.

Then I remembered I answered myself here:

3 Likes

so… now he’s like a slow rigard that heals a little bit more?

Not sure I’d break my piggy bank for him.

2 Likes

Great… sturdy slow cleanser blue is good option. He is more sturdy then Vivica, so I feel this hero is functionally great support for ofense.

1 Like

I liked him as a 5* Kiril. Now? Not interested.

3 Likes

that’s too bad- doubt I will get this dude but his healing increase buff was going to be useful for the buff booster tournaments. plenty of cleansers already

1 Like

He just another version of regular Vivica. A decent 5* but not worthy for HotM level.

I don’t understand how this change benefits Rafaelle. :thinking: I don’t think he was OP before.

1 Like

I dont get this hero. He just get worse and worse. His skill could be:
Heal all allies 42%
612 heal over four turns for all allies
+30% attack all allies
+30% defense all allies

Mana speed: slow

This way he’d very good and worth the scopes

5 Likes

He’d also just be Kiril.

But that is the point. He would be a 5* version of Kiril. Also he heals more (Kiril 28% and Rafaelle 42%) + 612 heal over four turns

7 Likes

super kiril is a worthy hero

maybe the artwork would need to be redone as kiril borrowing friar tuck’s beer

3 Likes

True, but one kind of hopes for a HOTM to be more than just a glorified 4* (to be fair, there are worse 4* to glorify than Kiril). Although I suppose it does answer the complaints about Neith and others that they do too many things poorly. I wonder whether they had a brilliant idea for a special but then thought it was a bit too brilliant, or just weird, and pulled back on it.

They legitimately could have straight up just added the cleanse without removing the heal boost and he wouldn’t be too strong. And a dispel… And a spirit link.

I stand by my assessment from beta…

2 Likes

I would like dispel and heal boost instead of cleanse.

Cookie Settings