šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the June 2020 HOTM (Raffaele)

Well in the end all the classic Hero will get costume and no more Slow Mana Hero :laughing: when you put Mana troops on them. (My Vivica is smiling on Average Mana now)

But yeah itā€™s new Mechanic. But I donā€™t see that he is a big thread. Probably he will be useful in offense in arrow Wars.
Apart of that. I really donā€™t donā€™t think he is good with defense (we have tons of dispeller green already).
I just hope a better invention healer tho. Maybe another mechanic that prevent stealing / decreasing health generation.

very curious what the costumed azlar will be. so many ways to go with him.

The painful thing is, I just realized that only requires a L5 mana troop. Thanks

1 Like

Beta Update

Raffaele has returned to Beta, and appears unchanged from his last-seen version.

3 Likes

Ouch sad *Pepehands. Well hopefully thereā€™s still a hope for another change lol :laughing:
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
Could really use Average healer instead of slow. After all costume coming out and classic healer already become fast Mana :laughing:

Beta Update

Raffaele has received a balance update, removing his increase to healing, and adding a dispel of status ailments from all allies.

Iā€™ve updated the top post of this thread accordingly.

8 Likes

I was going to ask what in the world are they doing to determine his special skill effects.

Then I remembered I answered myself here:

3 Likes

soā€¦ now heā€™s like a slow rigard that heals a little bit more?

Not sure Iā€™d break my piggy bank for him.

2 Likes

Greatā€¦ sturdy slow cleanser blue is good option. He is more sturdy then Vivica, so I feel this hero is functionally great support for ofense.

1 Like

I liked him as a 5* Kiril. Now? Not interested.

3 Likes

thatā€™s too bad- doubt I will get this dude but his healing increase buff was going to be useful for the buff booster tournaments. plenty of cleansers already

1 Like

He just another version of regular Vivica. A decent 5* but not worthy for HotM level.

I donā€™t understand how this change benefits Rafaelle. :thinking: I donā€™t think he was OP before.

1 Like

I dont get this hero. He just get worse and worse. His skill could be:
Heal all allies 42%
612 heal over four turns for all allies
+30% attack all allies
+30% defense all allies

Mana speed: slow

This way heā€™d very good and worth the scopes

5 Likes

Heā€™d also just be Kiril.

But that is the point. He would be a 5* version of Kiril. Also he heals more (Kiril 28% and Rafaelle 42%) + 612 heal over four turns

7 Likes

super kiril is a worthy hero

maybe the artwork would need to be redone as kiril borrowing friar tuckā€™s beer

3 Likes

True, but one kind of hopes for a HOTM to be more than just a glorified 4* (to be fair, there are worse 4* to glorify than Kiril). Although I suppose it does answer the complaints about Neith and others that they do too many things poorly. I wonder whether they had a brilliant idea for a special but then thought it was a bit too brilliant, or just weird, and pulled back on it.

They legitimately could have straight up just added the cleanse without removing the heal boost and he wouldnā€™t be too strong. And a dispelā€¦ And a spirit link.

I stand by my assessment from betaā€¦

2 Likes

I would like dispel and heal boost instead of cleanse.