šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the June 2020 HOTM (Raffaele)

I understood, but it generated a good idea. Thanks. :wink:

1 Like

Dear SG.
Why you insist in very slow heroes?
And if you make some , why do you attach to It so common abilities ?
Dont you think so that people would rather use an emblemed Kiril and not a very slow HOTM who has the same ability but with a Very slow attached to It?

Please rework the Hero , if you want to make a better Kiril do It but keep the average speed

4 Likes

If he had Taunt or a resurrection chance he would be worthy but at the moment this is not the case.

3 Likes

True, especially because heā€™s the Italian hunk, after JF being the French one.

We canā€™t let that art go to waste. :rofl:

1 Like

I think this could be an OK tank due to itā€™s double heal. However, most players will have better tanks available due to the very slow. The main use for this HOTM will be for Rush Tournaments where suddenly this very slow not-too-good tank will become an outstanding tank. Also could be good for the later map stages in Season 3, which reportedly will be extremely difficult. So bring along mana pots and suddenly this very slow deadweight hero becomes a decent healer, with both good initial healing and healing over time. A double whammy. All that in addition to its other specials.

2 Likes

Blue has a decent tank and the best healer out there. This guy just seems redundant.

3 Likes

With very slow speed, his skill should have been deadly. Something like revive all dead allies with 100% HP and mana or something like that.

1 Like

hahahaā€¦ and my alt is Monkey D. Luffyā€¦

yay, MN and Santa had a baby

1 Like

Nice healer for titan hunts.

Here comes one of the most useless hero nomination.

Very slow Mana is rubbish. And even he fires?
He even didnā€™t cleans or debuff. Just super buff enemy but donā€™t you think enemy wonā€™t have debuff with Max full Mana already?
I am happy with cascading him when my Hatter is full Mana XD

Worst worst worst personally for meā€¦

2 Likes

Just adjust to slow and he should be fine. Not a world beater but a very potent healer.

Alternatively make him average and reduce the healing numbers and length of the buff.

2 Likes

Wonā€™t work at Very Slow and this one needs some creative thinking to fix, just making it slow wouldnā€™t be enough imho.

1 Like

They could add a new mechanic: Counter-reaction. And improve his kit by giving him:

All allies get Dispell Counter-reaction* for 4 turns: 63% Defense and 48% attack will be added for 4 turns.

*Counter-reaction works only once.

You can still use heroes that remove, which can by-pass Dispell counter-reaction.

• Make it like Kiril 5* (average Mana)
  • First 5* (Blue) Slow Mana who revives hero which side +30 def

0 voters

I donā€™t know if I can make a poll here. So maybe this change might be more interested to other people.
And he is Monk which is reliable and resist negative effect.

1 Like

I dunnoā€¦ I think making him slow might be enough. That special will buy you a lot of time once it fires. 3/5 of it can be dispelled though.

at slow he would be better than all of the other slow healers though. Heals more and lots of buffs.

Wow my month HOTM and very much in desperate need for a blue tankā€¦but too slow, that doesnā€™t work for meā€¦please rework him SG

1 Like

Trueā€¦ Itā€™s a tough hero to tweak I think. I donā€™t think v. slow will fly. I also keep coming back to the fact that Green has a lot of dispel available (albeit not a lot at the 5* level) so you could strong color stack against him and reasonably expect to be able to wipe out the def+, atk+, and HoT.

1 Like

Maybe my own team skews my opinion a little, but personally I would actively search and hunt the teams, which have this guy as tank. Again, making it slow is a good start, but when he is countered by Caedmon of all heroes. Maybe it is my lack of imagination, but I canā€™t see myself using him on attack either.

2 Likes