đŸ§Ș Early Information on the July 2020 HOTM (Noor)

SG community: “boy a red sniper would be nice since there’s only one out there”

SG" “alright we read your feedback, and as requested, MORE MINIONS”

26 Likes

67 Likes

I think thats there is some truth in it, they prefer to release a little underpowered,safer heroes now after whole this drama and maybe buff them later. Thats probably why clarissa was nerfed, telluria backlash.

5 Likes

This is what i was waiting for, confirmation that i’ll ascend JF with my last set of rings. I thought a red sniper will be released but i was wrong.

If you are looking for an upside, this hero could make the Christmas event quite a bit easier. The minion spam is real on that one, especially on the last levels.

6 Likes

Another trash

Disappointed

4 Likes

I love the innate ability. Very unique and very relevant in today’s game.

I’m not sure I see the value of the special skill at slow speed. Compared to Telly, both give a minion but you lose Telly’s heal over time, and mana status effects, and direct damage. Instead you remove minions from one hero. Freya does a very similar thing at fast speed.

Maybe I’m underrating direct minion removal. Also a reminder Telly resists minion removal.

1 Like

Yeah, that definitely won’t be an issue with this HotM. My first thought after going over its special was, “Wait, is this a joke? Are we being Punk’d?” I already decided not to do pulls in June because that HotM is underwhelming. It looks like July will be the same. Has anyone else noticed that, in general, the quality of HotM is much lower than it was like two years ago (before I started playing, sadly)?

Does this apply every time Seshat replicates a minion ?

5 Likes

Well, another interesting special skill for minions destroyer
 but at least she should be at avarage.
At slow, she only summon 1x minnion to her self, only if opponent summons minnion.
Overall new interesting skill.

1 Like

@Max_bp

I suspect it won’t trigger when it replicates, only when Seshat fires

I don’t get why all this negativity towards Noor. You guys should really get over this Telluria drama and see the game for what it is.

I think her design is very unique (which we need) and even at slow speed, this innate ability (plus tanky stats and druid class) could make her a viable red tank, which we also need desperately, because BK is basically the only one we have right now. Current meta is broken regarding the tank spot. Rather than giving me another sniper (I know we lack red ones), I would prefer another viable tank.

I can finally see Grimble being relevant now because of that slow speed. Let’s see how beta runs.

8 Likes

She is USELESS as tank. Think about it: she is at tank, would you bring any minion spawners?
Answer is no and then you neutralize the resistance plus most of the effects of the minions, so she becomes basically a SLOW non fully tank stats hero that only creates 5 minions that do nothing more?
Simply awful

12 Likes

Lets wait another 5 month for a red hitter

9 Likes

With Freya could be interesting
 if he was average.

But even having them both, I don’t know if I would make a minion team

I’m kinda confused about where this hero is useful. I’m guessing on defense like Freya? I can’t visualize using this hero on offense. Have any beta testers found uses for this hero on offense teams?

I’m also confused about minion mechanic. If Vela and Telly have minions, will this heroes minions attempt at destroying them and fail or they will destroy it?

1 Like

I kinda like the idea. Summoning minions passively is interesting at least.

The hero doesn’t have any use though. Only in some raids or certain challenge event bosses, otherwise she’s useless

1 Like

Honestly, if it does, I expect to see the two women just have their minions up against one another. Though, that also makes me curious if Noor innately summons a minion before or after the arrow strikes her

1 Like

Red is full of trash, this no exception.

4 Likes

@Petri you already created Grimble the minion destroyer at AVERAGE plus the future S3 minion killers that are coming (salmon loki).
CAN YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND CREATE A RED HITTER HOTM??
I mean it does not need to be that hard. Even if you want of Telluria counter just take SIR LANCELOT Skill set and adjust it to create a 5* version.
It does not matter if it is just an average hitter, but do not bring this nearly useless HOTM!!

4 Likes