🧪 Early Information on the July 2020 HOTM (Noor)

Almost time to release her, and she still sucks it doesn’t seem to do well in any position in defense (middle, sides or corners) its bases are ridiculous, mediocre ATK n HP that do not benefit the minions and the reasonable / bad DEF base it’s not worth spending the badges, even Kvasir does a better job as a Shaman (minions generator)
That said, why not make her a red Kvasir 5 *?

I don’t know where to start of finish with this post. Or if this is the right place.

I got totally hooked on this game. And for the moment being still am. It is the first time I have spend serious money on a smartphone game. I have also decided it will be the last time I do such. Last year I had been looking forward to getting my first 5s team. It was a disappointment experiencing how bad s1 five star heroes has special skills compared with s1 four star. I fell into the trap of starting spending money. It is usually in the 50-100$ range for one month. I buy the best value deals dollars to gems. I had expected by now I would have a full rainbow team with very strong 5s heroes. Unfortunately I am still very disappointed. I had hoped this Noor would be better. I got about 10k gems saved up for an Atlantis pull. I have really been looking forward for Miki/Ariel with a red hotm. However with one of the worst hotm ever coming. I don’t see myself pulling. I will probably rather save the gems. And it will be a while before a good spot comes up. Without the value from hotm. Those pulls are too expensive. I don’t get it how 50-100$ a month is not enough to get good heroes by now.

Then there is the Telluria talk. Whom I don’t think got nerfed enough. Being the midweek general doing the respawn targets. I add 150 extra team power to that hero. Pre Telluria a whole team would max get 50 points added or deducted. However Telluria alone is a whole 150 points. Telluria has taken a lot of fun out of wars and raids. There is no longer rewards in being able to think out the board, tiles & heroes. It’s just a lucky frustrating shuffle for tiles. People in my alliance used to do their work well. Now a days strong targets are often remaining there on the battlefield with very few who dare to attack them.

I had hoped a new red hotm would help change this. But I was wrong. I consider leaving my alliance and doing only Titans. I consider quitting wars for a while after the next PoV. And then buy the PoV pass when I pass level 48, or don’t purchase it all. In the meantime with gems in my pocket. I don’t see much benefit of purchasing any more gems. I will be waiting for hero academy. And if that turns out to be a flunk feeling. I might quit.

3 Likes

This looks terrible. I know its too late, hero is releasing soon, but I believe slow heros … in this current meta have better have a KILLER special or they are useless dust collectors.

I would have preferred to see some thing like this:

• Summons a Minion for each ally. The Minion inherits 20% HP and 25% attack from the caster.
  • All enemy minions are destroyed and prevents enemies from summoning minions for 4 turns.
  • All allies immune to burn damage for 4 turns.
  • Element Link gives all Fire allies +30% defense against Special Skills for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

Makes the “Slow” speed a little bit less painful …

3 Likes

Im probably the minority here, but I think this would be great:

Attack: 704
Defense: 742
HP: 1214

Class: Druid
Innate Ability: Sparrow Summoner – Summons a Sparrow Minion for self when an enemy summons any Minions by Special Skill.

Element: Fire/Red

Mana Speed: Fast

• Summons a Sparrow Minion for each ally. The Minion inherits 20% HP and 25% attack from the caster.
  • All enemy minions are destroyed and prevents enemies from summoning minions for 2 turns.
  • Element Link gives all Fire allies +20% defense against Special Skills for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.

If this doesnt put a stop to Telly shenanigans, I dont know what will.

Regardless … any SLOW hero from here on out is painful unless it has Tank stats. I really hope I dont get tempted to pull in July because I really dont want to get stuck with this bench-warmer.

2 Likes

This hero is all about minions yet you made her a druid?!
sparrows won’t find a place to land because thorns will cover the place…

4 Likes

Easy answer: don’t use emblems on her.

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Noor – 5* Fire/ Red - July 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

Moderator Note

Noor is now released.

Please continue your discussions on the link below rather than on the beta-beat thread.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Noor – 5* Fire/ Red - July 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :balance_scale: Hero Balance Discussion: Noor

A post was merged into an existing topic: Noor – 5* Fire/ Red - July 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month)

All red allies immune to water damage … that must be the link ability ! And change the class. Immune to burn… not so. But other than that , good thinking

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yep good idea or after her special is launched maybe blocked status like Grazul does to get more survability to the whole team. In my opinion some buffs are necessary to choose this hero more time on daily game-work.

1 Like

They need to make her Vela’s worst nightmare. All immune to Water is sonewhat strong, but when her special comes all special abilities are silenced for 5 turns exept for minions .

December. Red sniper.

Not sure if this has been mentioned. But, how about having it so her special will allow each ally to go over the minion cap? So instead of 3 minions being the max for each hero, it would be 4 or 5.

1 Like

Yes but not the HotM (Reuben). Gefjon, the red sniper is likely to be released in December at Valhalla.

Use this thread:

Cookie Settings