Details from beta, especially brand-new beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual hero release.
It’s incredibly common that heroes are changed during beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of beta testing.
So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to stats to be made.
Fancy name: Knight of the Rose
Element: :Holy (Yellow)
Family: Legends 2024
Aether Power: Damage Reduction
Innate Ability: Mana on Status Ailment Received
This character gains 5% mana when they receive a status ailment or negative stack.
Innate Resistance: Resist Mana Ailments
This character has innate resistance against status ailments that affect mana.
Mana Speed: Slow
Special Skill: Dawnlight Rally
- Deals 280% damage to all enemies.
- Cleanses status ailments from all allies.
- All allies get +20% attack, and a further +5% increase per each removed status effect up to +60% in total, for 4 turns.
- Element Link gives all Holy allies +10% additional Special Skill damage for 4 turns. This effect cannot be dispelled.
Special thanks to @Garanwyn for assistance on summoning odds and proofreading for this section.
It’s important to remember that HOTM have very low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a HOTM.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
- 73 times out of 100, you’ll get a HOTM by pull 100
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get a HOTM by pull 229
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get a HOTM by pull 352
27 out of every 100 people won’t get the HOTM by the 100th pull
If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 270,000 of those players wouldn’t get the HOTM
5 out of every 100 people won’t get the HOTM by the 229th pull
If 1 Million players each summoned 229 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get the HOTM
I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
- How much should I spend?- HotM cost, and odds, analysis
- What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about “unfair pulls”)
- [WARNING] A Summons Experience - Chasing Guardian Panther - A Warning for Chasing Heroes
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see the master beta-beat thread: