đŸ§Ș Early information on the January 2022 HOTM -- Viscaro

It’s so sad to see comrades fighting and killing each other. Same class, same colour faction. Druid Vs druid, dark Vs dark, fighting for their survival on a 1 v 1 on the battlefield

He will be pushing the minions out with the fiends though.

1 Like

Same when the minions pushes out the fiends. It’s just that there won’t be a full 15 minion on the opposing team. Unless the minion has poor health, then it’s a problem

How about Queen of Hearts’ card minion? If QoH makes a card, this dude’s innate ability summons a fiend to her. Will the card be removed by a fiend in the next turn automatically?

Same thing can happen to Red Hood and Puss in Boots, too?

Sorry, I have just seen the percent, and I forgot to update the healing to attack.

The OP is now updated.

1 Like

Just want to correct myself.

He isn’t bugged. I missed the fact that defense related statuses on the enemies affected damage output on heroes.

So currently the damage output per minion in offense is:

~24 on enemy under def buff from Freya but with no minion
~34 on enemy under def buff from Freya with minion / or without buff and without minion
~56 on enemy without def buff and with a minion

So if enemy has a minion, the fiend damage takes about 20-25% of its hp. Minion’s, not hero’s :slight_smile:

So imagine it as 40 damage over turn applying to all heroes which can be stacked up to 3 times. Damage increased to 60 if enemy has minion. However, damage is affected by defense and defense related status effects (unlike DoTs). 40% healing absorption is the only value this hero brings to the team. Passively it applies to a minion summoner who casts a spell. I don’t see it as minion counter, he’s more of a healer counter. Damage output is so abysmal even if you fire him 3 times you’d need about more 10-15 turns for it to be enough to kill enemy heroes. And it’s a slow mana hero here.

As is, he’s just a message from SG saying “can you please stop relying on HotMs already and start chasing at these god damn events?”. Happy 2022 everyone.

11 Likes

Exactly, I don’t really understand what this hero is accomplishing when his fiends couldn’t threaten anything else. He’s a really ineffective minion counter, you rather use grimble at this point. If his fiend’s damage bypasses minions, it’s at least something helpful

1 Like

lizzy is faster, deals direct dmg and has a man slowdown
viscaro only absorb more heals, not worth the trade

Beta update:

• Cursed Sapling Fiend’s damage against Minion owners increased
    (No exact number is mentioned, and the hero card has no change in wording.)
5 Likes

Thank you, Play.

About this hero:

*SGG: Well, now that fiends has enough counters, let’s release a fiend HOTM that is weaker than any other fiend hero released 1 year ago. Also will set it slow because the meta is fast and hit all. *

Hah, a Poor’s man Hannah. No thanks. This big vollermork has some interesting innate but lacks everything else. Too niche for 6 tabards right now. He counters minions but oh well he will be too late at slow.

BUT yet good to see an accessible fiend hero.

4 Likes

January its zynga’s last payment for SG
So SG will dump this game right after they get all their money
RIP E&P

myth war is the new puzzle game king

1 Like

So you say, that Zynga paid 300 bln $$ just to dump the game right after purchasing it?

Stop be ridiculous folks.

Zynga will maintain the game, as they need to get back their investment.
Right now SGG is going mad in order to get the last instalment as hight as possible.
I believe, that in 2022 the pace of new content in the game will slow down and perhaps some balance will be restored, as Zynga needs to maintain game profitable in long term.

7 Likes

Yeah they won’t dump the game but what he meant is: look how the game is doing
 They won’t dump it but how much quality and improvement are we going to see? I can see a big zero.

Even the game keeps active the updates and new heroes are killing it slowly. I can’t say anything about Mythwar and the other alternatives because I don’t have any interest in restarting an account. As far as I know mythwars have some great features like converting dupe heroes into emblems, but emblem nodes goes up to 25 or 30 instead 20 like EP so well
 Not big changes. They copy everything EP does so if EP is trash now they’ll be shortly

most SG staff will move on after the last payment
zynga wants to maintain the game of course, but it will be without the original SG team

E&P is now below 1M active players and less than 50K of them are still puting money in the game
Thats factual, you cant deny it

2 Likes

Beta Update

• The special skill now also deals 190% damage to all enemies
  • Damage dealt by Cursed Sapling Fiends increased from 55% to 60%
  • Healing absorbed by Cursed Sapling Fiends increased from 40% to 45%

I have updated the OP with the details.

11 Likes

now hes starting to get my atention.

6 Likes

Looks good now and in VF wars he’ll be great for those who don’t have Alfrike or Senan. And 45% of healing is a lot - that’s more what Vivica heals. Count in that he has nice passive essentially restricting enemies from bringing summoners and he’s worthwile.

4 Likes

I can’t deny it, but I can’t verify it either. What is your source for this information?

1 Like

Now you can compare this with Senan. Senan has more skill damage, but Vis’ fiends are more studier. Senan will get faster eventually, while Vis has more unique passive support. Difficult to know who is better at this point

3 Likes

The update to 45% of health steal hits a critical point. Base season 1 heroes heal 42%. The change from 40 to 45% means one regular healer isn’t enough to get rid of the fiend.

I still don’t think this is enough to make Viscaro that worth it on an “everyday” basis. But the value in rush is definitely there.

3 Likes