Details from beta, especially brand-new beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual hero release.
It’s incredibly common that heroes are changed during beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of beta testing.
So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to stats to be made.
Element: Dark (Purple)
Innate Ability: Cursed Sapling Summoner
When an enemy summons any minions by Special Skill, the hero summon a Cursed Sapling Fiend to that enemy.
Innate Resistance: Resist Negative Minion Effects
This Hero has innate resistance against incoming negative effects and damage from minions .
Mana Speed: Slow
Special Skill: Cursed Garden
- Summons a Cursed Sapling Fiend for all enemies. The Fiend damages the enemy with
- The Cursed Sapling Fiend absorbs healing and disappears when it has absorbed health equal to
- Attacks from Cursed Sapling Fiend deal extra damage if the target has minions.
- Element Link gives all Dark allies +10% attack for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
Special thanks to @Garanwyn for assistance on summoning odds and proofreading for this section.
It’s important to remember that HOTM have very low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a HOTM.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
- 73 times out of 100, you’ll get a HOTM by pull 100
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get a HOTM by pull 229
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get a HOTM by pull 352
27 out of every 100 people won’t get the HOTM by the 100th pull
If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 270,000 of those players wouldn’t get the HOTM
5 out of every 100 people won’t get the HOTM by the 229th pull
If 1 Million players each summoned 229 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get the HOTM
I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
- How much should I spend?- HotM cost, and odds, analysis
- What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about “unfair pulls”)
- [WARNING] A Summons Experience - Chasing Guardian Panther - A Warning for Chasing Heroes
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see the master #beta-beat thread:
- 🧪 The Beta Beat (V43) – Updated Ninja Tower event and new Heroes, new Santa's challange hero and cosutmes, new legendary heroes (event unkown), Season 2 costumes, new S4 heores, new HoTm -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta
- 🧪 The Beta Beat (V44) – New event hero costumes, Challenge Festival Event, Season 4 heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta