🧪 Early Information on the January 2020 HOTM (Vela)

Ok, Hopefully I’m just missing something simple here. I thought that her damage was 208 points over four turns once she had reached level 8. What am I missing here?

Just answered at this -> Vela – New January 2020 HOTM (Hero of the Month): Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

2 Likes

Ao, it looks to me like at 3/70 she won’t be much of anything

Almost no 5* is much at 3.70

3 Likes

Well, I disagree with you there. I frequently use them successfully in the wars. When you have 20 of them waiting for materials, you have to do what you have to do

I”ll 5/0 stack you like a mofo until it hurts! :crazy_face:

Name some 5* who are impressive at 3.70. I never said they were unusable, I said almost no 5* is much at 3.70

1 Like

Maybe non-damaging heroes such as Mother North?

Even GM is unimpressive at 3/70…

2 Likes

Sure, but even then they’re often too weak at slow speed to be viable.

1 Like

It is possible to drown with 3rd degree burns. Vela’s special says nothing about the water temperature. There is definitely a scenario where burn damage can continue with water applied (even if fire is out).

I find Miki quite usable at 3/70 on titans. He does need a mana potion to jump start, but that would be the same regardless of whether he was 3/70 or 4/80. I think support type heroes can be useful at 3/70 in the right circumstances.

Miki is a good example, but it gets dicey past 10* titans

2 Likes

Cookie Settings