šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the January 2020 HOTM (Vela)

Bet heā€™s carrying a can of petrol behind his back. Sneaky so-and-so.

And frankly, if it is grease that has set me on fire, I guarantee you that a full ocean of water will put it out

I need a Photoshop of Gravemaker in a chefā€™s hat stat! Greasemaker!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwā€¦

6 Likes

At this point it seems completely possible

You are a taco overlordā€¦have you seen how much grease is on some tacos?

2 Likes

I want the next year of the month to have the power of the powder puff

Well the if and telluria threads went off the rails so I guess it was inevitable this one would but it jusr took longer :rofl:

I just got her, and I love her! Just wish her DoT was undispellable.

Sheā€™s not bad but not one people will chase given the amount of blues available even from classic heroes. Iā€™d like to get her as a fast AOE since I only have magni as sniper and isarnia is slow but vela is not horrible. Just like april hotm is OK and could use a small buff but with jf and telluria these look meh to many. Hotm are free so Iā€™d take any on a pull I was already planning but chasing them you want heroes that are better and different from those you have.
That said, congrats and good luck with her. Hopefully you didnā€™t use your luck up and still get if and telluria.

I never look at the HOTM discussion threads, because Iā€™ve never gotten a bonus draw - until now. I didnā€™t see an actual discussiont hread, so I posted here.

Blue is the color I am deepest in, and am trying to decide whether I should pause working on getting Magni from 4/12 to 4/80 to work on getting Vela up to at least 2/60. I have Thorne & Richard sitting at 3/70, but decided Magni was the best of those 3 for me.

As he is already ascended, just continue to max.

Personally I would max Magni before Vela, but I already have Ariel and Magni maxed and still have enough scopes so I donā€™t need to make a decision.

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, does Velaā€™s water damage have any advantage in the underwater stages of S2?
I have been skipping them (just outta convenience}, but I will complete them.
I have other maxxed 5* blues, so that is not a real issue.
Just trying to understand her special, and see if it is worth stopping on Thorne, just to use her on those stages.

Any input is appreciated :slight_smile:

Discussion thread here @Zteev

1 Like

Noā€¦

I would stop Thorne unless he is already in last ascensionā€¦

1 Like

@yelnats_24

Thanks for the info.
Why stop on Thorne? Heā€™s currently at 2-50.
My only other option is Richard, or a 2nd Magni
Both at base level

1 Like

Thorne is widely regarded as a not-great heroā€¦ definitly not worthy of spending rare ascension materials on himā€¦

My order for you would be:
Vela >> Richard >> 2nd Magni >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thorne

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Well saidā€¦

1 Like

Hehe, this is why I love this forum.
My basic question was answered, in a roundabout way. :slight_smile:
My other Blues were Athena, Magni, and King Arthu
Vela it is then.
Thanks for the advice @Guvnor @yelnats_24

Oops, forgot Miki

1 Like

Given that Iā€™d definitely take Thorne to 2-60. Heā€™s close to maxing out that Chevron, and that means you can switch soon.

Ok, Hopefully Iā€™m just missing something simple here. I thought that her damage was 208 points over four turns once she had reached level 8. What am I missing here?